• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=limegreen][b][Runecrafting][/b][/color] how to craft deaths

Started by granitecrab, April 06, 2012, 09:26:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

granitecrab

i'm going on a adventure!

granitecrab

sadly to do this for more than 1 houre you must be a robot!

Restore PvP

Totally the wrong forum for this thread, try the guides section.

- Restore PvP

Mojo

moved to rs discussion, nice guide ;)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Owen

I think most people who have the quests/stats to craft deaths probably already know how to use the abyss.

Also, ghostly robes are pretty good to wear, and glories if you have a good supply for dat 3 extra deaths per trip and a tele closer to a bank.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Taibz

Sorry, but I saw TONS and TONS of words that you spelt wrong. And as Owen mentioned, Glory is a much better choice for runecrafting. If you have done the Heroes' Quest you can recharge them yourself and it won't cost you anything.
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Armybuilder

Glory teleport is faster. + Your missing out on xp for the slots you hold up. We shall ahve to race.

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013

Raging Mage2

I'd race ANYONE here at abyss RCing, used to do that in ma sleep.

Click image for achievement thread!

#1 In Heaven's Slayer Challenge (2mil exp in 1 month)

Originally WG 16/05/06

Mojo

Quote from: Taibz on April 07, 2012, 11:33:25 AM
Sorry, but I saw TONS and TONS of words that you spelt wrong.

That's because he's dyslexic :/
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

granitecrab

lol the best way to make deaths is with deth tabs but to git thim you mast wast tons of time at a mini

its ok if you do it for fun its gust easy to do it like this thin instead of changeing glorys thin recrageing thim so ya and sorry about the spelling mastakes. dislexic kid gona derp.

granitecrab

ok sorry

dame if my spelling is going to piss you off and make you rage reply :/
and me and lazy do not mix!
i do roofing jobs and carpentry for a living and that is far from lazy, and no idc about my spelling
when spelling maters its close perfect.
and so at the time of making the vid i strongly did not give a fuck
and if give a fuck well L2live with it