• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=limegreen][b][Area Guide][/b][/color] Living Rock Cavern Guide

Started by Restore PvP, April 11, 2012, 02:35:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Restore PvP

Restore PvP's
Living Rock Cavern Guide

Requirements :

Patience
77 mining (80 recommended )
90 fishing ( 93 recommended )

Please note there are fishing spots along with mining spots and you do not need the mining level if your fishing and vice versa.

What you need :

Pickaxe if mining ( Rune or Dragon recommended )
Fishing rod ( tool belt works )
Fishing bait ( Cavefish ).
Living Rock Remains ( Rocktail ).

Optional :

Any armor for protection against melee and range due to the monsters being aggressive, but rarely attacking you.

Any familiar - BoB's work due to longer invents but Lava titans have a hidden mining boost to speed xp, if your unable to your Lava titans, obsidian golems have the same affect however with a lower hidden mining boost.

Food is optional as well due to aggressiveness of the monsters, but not needed.

Where the mine is  located :

Climb down the ladder, and head south while looking west for a rope to climb down shown here :

You will end up here :

What to do :

Fighting :

1. Make sure your well equipped to fight these 140+ ( their max is 250ish with range and even lower with melee ).

2. Click Attack and pray to Jagex to not be combo'd out ( more like have fun sitting there while their mass hp falls ).
3. Pick up your loot.
4. If you have 73 mining mine the corpse to receive living rock remains and this is where the majority of profit from killing the monsters come from.
5. Repeat.

Mining :

1. Locate your type of ore's deposit. ( either coal or gold )
2. Mine and wait for your inventory to fill.
3. Bank.
4. Repeat.

Fishing :

1. Locate your fishes bait spot. ( Either cavefish or rocktail )

2. Fish until Inventory is filled.
3. Bank.
4. Repeat

The Results :

Fighting :

70k-120k combat xp/h
500k-750k gp/h

Mining :

35k-50kk mining xp/h
600k-700k gp/h

Fishing :

45k-65k fishing xp/h
700k-1.2m gp/h

Reminders/Other Notes :

Living Rock Caverns have two worlds ( 77 and 84 ) both are laggy due to mass amounts of people in a small place, but they remain the most effective. This can be done on any P2P world just to make that clear, but 77 and 84 are the main worlds for it.

The deposit pully lift aka your banking station is located in the middle of the cavern on the eastern side where you will descend from the rope and find the cavern initially.

Do NOT deposit what your wearing on accident as that will bank your pickaxe and have fun banking for it again.

The southern part of the cave will have all the needs no matter what your doing as well as people drop gold ore's 340 ea and with the deposit box close by this is a very good money making method on its own.

Feedback will be appreciated, and keep watching for new guides coming out.

- Restore PvP

Restore PvP

Will update with fighting and fishing result pics as soon as i get back prob 5-6 hours.

- Restore PvP

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

granitecrab

grate guide and i hope to help you with it maby with a few tips a tricks i picked up from doing it for a long time from 90 fishing to 93 fishing

i'm going on a adventure!