• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Bassism's Road to Max Gear

Started by Owen, April 29, 2012, 06:59:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Owen

Okay, not quite MAX MAX Gear, but basically I'm trying to acquire as much high end gear as I can without just buying it, I've got a few gear goals in particular that I want to get, including chaotics, and Nex gear.  I won't be Nex'ing until I've got Eagle Eye Kiteshield and Rigour though, so I've been working on them alongside my current short term goal which is 100 Shards of Armadyl from Glacors so I can craft my own Armadyl Battlestaff.

Goals:
Chaotic Crossbow: Acquired
Eagle Eye Kiteshield: Acquired
Rigour: Acquired

Armadyl Battlestaff: Acquired
Steadfast Boots: Acquired
Glaiven Boots: Acquired

Screenshots:

Chaotic Crossbow

Glaiven Boots

Steadfast Boots

Ragefire Boots (Sold, 9m)

Eagle Eye Kiteshield

Armadyl Battlestaff

Once I have achieved my current goals, I will update to probably include Nex Gear.  For Nex I will probably be coinsharing, so that's a little bit different, but I will log and save any money I get from splits and buy gear as I can afford it.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Mark

I set the standard.

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Raging Mage2

Click image for achievement thread!

#1 In Heaven's Slayer Challenge (2mil exp in 1 month)

Originally WG 16/05/06

BeeBee

When you have spare cash, you know where I am.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Raging Mage2

Quote from: Panda|Vulcan on April 29, 2012, 09:42:50 AM
When you have spare cash, you know where I am.

Yeah, not on RS.. Inactive

Click image for achievement thread!

#1 In Heaven's Slayer Challenge (2mil exp in 1 month)

Originally WG 16/05/06

Elyxiatic

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Owen

Updated: More tokens, more shards. No more boots as of yet.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

7th_light

No thank you for the 20 mil i gave u ?

Owen

Quote from: 7th_light on April 30, 2012, 12:36:29 PM
No thank you for the 20 mil i gave u ?

That got me runes/pots, so Glacors wouldn't have been on the cards otherwise! Cheers bro!

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Wind_Arcus

"Normal people believe that if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Engineers believe that if it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet."

~Scott Adams, The Dilbert Principle

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Owen

Eagle Eye Kiteshield

Updated Shard count.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Jesus

Very nice going,

i can haz post count 2?

JC

To strive.
To seek.
To find.
And not to yield.

Owen

Just got rigour, forgot to screenie.

Recent Activity for Bassism: 6May21: Rigour prayer bought

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

PineappleTom

Owen

Finally got my 100th shard and got my Armadyl Battlestaff

That's all my current goals for now, not sure what to work on now.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Mojo

Quote from: Owen on June 01, 2012, 09:19:05 PM
That's all my current goals for now, not sure what to work on now.

Quote from: Owen on April 29, 2012, 06:59:25 AM
Once I have achieved my current goals, I will update to probably include Nex Gear.  For Nex I will probably be coinsharing, so that's a little bit different, but I will log and save any money I get from splits and buy gear as I can afford it.

Anyway, grats!

i turned my shards into arma runes (thanks to kilgara's 99 rc) cos i couldn't be bothered to get 100.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]