• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Just for us Girls . . . Guys opinions are okay I guess.

Started by Rachellove9, July 14, 2011, 04:46:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rachellove9

In the 70's and 80's the feathered roach clip was a required fashion accessory for the pot smoking hippie-rebel.  Often you see it in photos of like rock bands audiences.  It has come back now.  I don't believe with the same indication that wearing it means you do drugs.

Longer hair example:

Sorta a Natural look example:

I'm considering getting these as extensions for my hair.  I'm thinking more natural ones.  The thing is they are put in with a coated bead that is crimped so it doesn't damage your hair and as your hair grow it just goes lower til you get to the point that you have it removed and re-crimped back closer to the top of your scalp.  The cost is about $10 each feather and the additional beads will cost about $2.  That is all done at a local hair salon.  I could likely buy them wholesale or even on the net for much less.  One of my good friends is a hair dresser.

I just think they are cool as you can wash and even use the curling iron on them the same as human hair.  They can be cut to go into your style too.  What do you think about the new Fashion Trend for us ladies?

I guess guys could have them put in too.

Kat

i actually really like the 2nd picture. the first 1 just looks like a regular clip in accessory. its cute if you wear it right. but i like how u explained the extensions u put in and how you can wash them and all that. i think its really cute, i wouldn't go for a crazy bright color unless you curl it into your hair or put it underneath towards the bottom :p but i think there cute rachy <3
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Shinhwa

I've only seen Emo/Scene girls with and I don't like them that well. Rachel you get them if you like! You're the one wearing them for yourself, not for anyone else!

BTW I work at a beauty supply store and we sell dozens and dozens of them. Most of them are on tiny hair clips and i'm more than willing to send you some if you like.

Kung_Man149

Take me to church
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Offer me that deathless death
Good God, let me give you my life

Taken❒ Single❒ Mad✔
-----------------------------------------
[spoiler]
Former leader of - Rivalry Damage

Former member of - Menacing Warriors

Former member of - Silent Strike

Former member of - Valiant

Former Elite Guardian of - Wilderness Guardians

Former Advisor of - Descendant Guardians

Former member of - The Gladiatorz

Former member of - Wilderness Guardians

Retired at - Poison.[/spoiler]
Here he kneels, the one who doesn't need to, for those who do need to.
---------------------------------
Bold, handsome and straight up awesome.

Shinhwa

Kung_Man149

Take me to church
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Offer me that deathless death
Good God, let me give you my life

Taken❒ Single❒ Mad✔
-----------------------------------------
[spoiler]
Former leader of - Rivalry Damage

Former member of - Menacing Warriors

Former member of - Silent Strike

Former member of - Valiant

Former Elite Guardian of - Wilderness Guardians

Former Advisor of - Descendant Guardians

Former member of - The Gladiatorz

Former member of - Wilderness Guardians

Retired at - Poison.[/spoiler]
Here he kneels, the one who doesn't need to, for those who do need to.
---------------------------------
Bold, handsome and straight up awesome.

Shinhwa

Kat

Yah ik what u mean jean when u say emo girls with em, i dont think rachy will be teasing her hair and useing them as extensions ;p
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

jaredspurr

Taibz

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

God

Hey I just saw my younger niece's wearing them today! I think they look really cool, and if you can rock them, more power too you!

G.O.D. | AZN | !ud NOCTERNAL [UNIT]
MINECRAFT. HEFTYSmurf

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil.
                      Psalm 23:4

Rachellove9

OMG Emo????  Well that is at the other end of the spectrum for me.  I think I will wait and see who gets them in my area.  I'd be wearing them into like schools, hospitals, offices, clients homes and ect. for my job.  That might not be a good hair accessory.  Good thing you said that.  Maybe only if I'm doing a weekend out or something fun.  I actually have not seen them on anyone yet where I live.  But then my closest neighbor is an old man farmer like 1/2 mile away.

Alain, you would look sweet with them in your hair.