• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

My Noob Car :D

Started by Kat, July 14, 2011, 07:28:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat

Alright so I've never made a thread like this before so don't hateeeee. So for my birthday a jillion months ago my parents wanted to get me a car. The one I wanted was really cheap and I actually just bought a bunch of parts for my car to make it look better. :D It's a 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse, It was actually one of the cars in "The Fast and the Furious" back in 2001.

^ :D <3
Cars arnt really my thing and i'm not very smart when it comes to them, but i love Eclipses and i wanted to post a thread on my car from when i started to the finishing look. Everyone makes one where they say there gonna get a job or there gonna max out on scape so this is my first one ever. :D ill post pics of my car later. It doesn't look great because of the paint job, but the final look will hopefully turn out realllly good :]
If your bored of this already, leave my topic. and please! feel free to post pic's of your car, your moms car, or be a creep and take pics of random cars on the street ;D haha but really feel free to do so. thanks!

Body Kit:

Lights:

Color:

So my lights are black with a white halo. The first picture of the lights are the type of lights my dad picked out but are darker and are actually illegal in the U.S. SHH  ##
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Kat

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Toby

Randy and kat sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g

On a serious note, you gonna have nion lights/nitro on it? cus that would have been awesome
My reaction when I look in the refrigerator but can't find anything I want to eat

Kat

probably not. nyan would be sick. id have to save up for it but idk people probably wouldnt expect me to get outta a ghetto fabulous car with neon lights and racing speed stuff. x.x
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Mark

Is there a pic of your actual car in here? I'm confused

I set the standard.

N O W

nice.. i have a mercedes clk :)

Zemus

looks pretty awesome, idk about the blue though #

Shinhwa

Kitty Kat, You're post was very confusing! Post an actual pic of it soon!

Awww Yeeaaaaahhhhhh tokyo drift - teriyaki boys

Best Friend has a Tiburon too. Mines on the left his is on the right.

Shinhwa

Quote from: Josh on July 16, 2011, 03:48:59 AM
Dem number plates ^ Ty for address Shinwa!

Kat post a picture..

Pfft you only see the house number.

Vephy

Its the colour of an Elysian.

Kung_Man149

Never thought Kat was a gearhead.
Take me to church
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Offer me that deathless death
Good God, let me give you my life

Taken❒ Single❒ Mad✔
-----------------------------------------
[spoiler]
Former leader of - Rivalry Damage

Former member of - Menacing Warriors

Former member of - Silent Strike

Former member of - Valiant

Former Elite Guardian of - Wilderness Guardians

Former Advisor of - Descendant Guardians

Former member of - The Gladiatorz

Former member of - Wilderness Guardians

Retired at - Poison.[/spoiler]
Here he kneels, the one who doesn't need to, for those who do need to.
---------------------------------
Bold, handsome and straight up awesome.

Kat

lmao sorry! i will post a pic of my car soon! i was actually gonna do it tomorrow. im gonna take pics of it then put the parts on. then take more pics. and eventually after a few months get the paint job. :D sorry thought i really totally forgot to post my car xD and nice care shaquandra<3
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Dog b2

Nice car btw i dunno what you can bore to american cars but ik a lot about english cars.

^^ My car Corsa (opel) Sri 1.4 air induction kit, Irmscher Twin exhaust, Irmscher front grill, Team dynamics / pro race wheels. Mutant engage 12" bass box. Back box (on Exhaust) proper sporty sound

Raging Mage2

Click image for achievement thread!

#1 In Heaven's Slayer Challenge (2mil exp in 1 month)

Originally WG 16/05/06

James

having this car when im 18 golf gti candy white with mat black, turbo charged, neon lights other shit ill figure out when im 18 :D

Nice car btw kat <3 x

Kwaichi

Mitsubishi is my favourite racing car brand. I would like to drive Mitsibshy Lancer sometime, I started to like it since I have first played Grand Turismo on PSone many ears ago.

Do you like draving fast? I preffer slow driving mostly, especially if Im not alone in the car.

BTW pretty hot lights, are they gloving blue?

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Kat

Nice cars everyone :D! And i love Mitsubishi kwaichi, i love driving fast in my car, but all the people i normally drive with are really fast drivers so i keep it in between :p And no they dont glow blue, their just extremely bright so it kinda looks like it :p

The front of my car is almost done ill upload pics soon!
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Dog b2

bros just bought one of theses in white second hand but its a 2010 plate for £25,000

Kat

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Vio

Kat

wow! keanu i love your car!
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]