• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

An update on my brother (Rammstein) Kamil

Started by Rammstein, August 13, 2012, 09:37:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rammstein

Hello guys, this is Kamils brother Lukasz, and I am here to update you on the current situation, pardon me for my bad english skills and grammar as I am not from this country. His chemotherapy is not being accepted by his body and immune system as well as it should be. He currently is in Nowy Targ, Poland visiting because his grandfather recently passed away this weak.
Here are some pics of the funeral:
https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/?ui=2&ik=d7fd56a101&view=att&th=138ece98b0a4c4c3&attid=0.4&disp=inline&realattid=f_h5fdgvqg3&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P_2KRreoGYApSjDFrXQSYT1&sadet=1344890111915&sads=2X5qQORBULHx04KtUcfKZPNza7o
https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/?ui=2&ik=d7fd56a101&view=att&th=138ecf1c38d15e0e&attid=0.2&disp=inline&realattid=f_h5fduz3v1&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P_2KRreoGYApSjDFrXQSYT1&sadet=1344890162433&sads=hrLBL64UiUO2VA_kRWmc8o4Q93c

Anyway he told me that he misses runescape and in particular you guys, and he says that he wishes the best for WG and that if he has time he will return for a little bit to mess around. He apologises for being so long in telling you.

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Mojo

Thanks for the update Lukasz.

I'm please to hear that he's still alive but it's a shame to see that his grandfather died and that his Chemo is not being accepted :(
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

PineappleTom

Thank you to take the time to update us. We all wish him the best.

Dorcha3377

Give him a big hug from us all, we love him a lot.

Armybuilder

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013

Pacman Syu

NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Jawn

Quote from: Owen on August 14, 2012, 03:45:58 AM
Quote from: Armybuilder on August 14, 2012, 02:29:31 AM
Quote from: Dorcha3377 on August 14, 2012, 01:42:25 AM
Give him a big hug from us all, we love him a lot.

Couldn't have said it better myself. He is in our prayers / good graces, whatever faith (or lack thereof) you ascribe to. WG is rooting for him.

Fuxk Chaotic

Can't begin to say how much WG are hoping he pulls through. Thank you for the update, Lukasz.
Current Corrupted Knights Member
Clan Europe Leader
Euphoria Member
No Intentions Member
Team Ninja Turtles Ending Member
Ex Raid Leader of Wilderness Guardians
Ending Member of Red Dragon Knights
Ex Member of Ancient Fury

Al

Thanks for the update, if you could every one in a while that would be great. I honestly think about him every day. Wishing the best for him. Tell him I said FIGHT ON!

If it means anything to him, I'll send him my WG t-shirt when I get it in the mail. Anything to keep him in high spirits. We truly care about him and this means so much more than RuneScape.

For WG...a call to action. Let's all do some research and find things that would help Rammstein through this phase. Things like fruits he should eat, jokes or funny videos that will keep him in spirit.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS