• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Turmoil..

Started by Jesus, August 22, 2012, 07:49:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesus

Is turmoil really worth all of the hassle it takes to get it?

Piety vs Turmoil / SS combinations

I'm confused whether i should get it or not.. halp?

^.-

IlIScottIlI

Vio

I spent my entire bank getting turmoil and I haven't had a reason to properly use it yet.
WG's cutting back on our P2P a bit, so it's useful but not mandatory in terms of clans.
Unless you do a lot of P2P solo PvP, it really depends on if you can afford to burn the cash for it.
Don't forget, with the EoC prayer won't count towards combat level anymore.

BeeBee

Turmoil and SS in barrage piles = win

Turmoil and SS in any cases = win.

I'm just too bad and lazy to get curses.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

beats

i feel that it is a waste unless u have alot of cash because i feel that piety is all you really need and turm is for p2p and like someone said WG is more with F2P so just save ur cash and use piety

IlIScottIlI

turmoil is used in every thing u do that involves melee combat pvp..... heck i even use it when i need a tankk for def bonus. i would say turmoil with soul splits prob top thing for p2p meleer to get even above ovl because soulsplit+turm>ovl the only people who are gonna tell you not to get it are people who dont have it yet or dont know how to use it

Mojo

even if we don't do much p2p, the extra pray points mean you can buffer longer (use 15%s) during wars.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Fuxk Chaotic

Without a doubt, yes.
Current Corrupted Knights Member
Clan Europe Leader
Euphoria Member
No Intentions Member
Team Ninja Turtles Ending Member
Ex Raid Leader of Wilderness Guardians
Ending Member of Red Dragon Knights
Ex Member of Ancient Fury

Jesus

I think it would be beneficial in the long run for me to get it, i understand the clan has cut back on some P2P aspects, but i enjoy PvM and i'm currently training my account to start P2P edgeville pking etc. And as Mojo said the extra prayer points will highly benefit me in F2P warring. And also Kez' point about the EoC will not give me more combat levels so i won't get shredded by higher levels :D

I'll work on getting it, but i will be putting melee training as my #1 priority

What're the level requirements to start the quest for curses?
Plz no mining level reqs :fp:

Jesus... I could publish a book at this rate i carry on  :3

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Owen

Quote from: Panda|Vulcan on August 22, 2012, 08:59:06 PM
Turmoil and SS in barrage piles = win

Why would you turmoil and barrage?

On topic, turmoil and soul split will change your life.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

PineappleTom

It means you can afk bandits and only spend 300k p/h training!! Best xp per gp on the game!! :)

Raging Mage2

Click image for achievement thread!

#1 In Heaven's Slayer Challenge (2mil exp in 1 month)

Originally WG 16/05/06

Jesus

What requirements i need -.-

Devious Minds - 65 Smithing
The Curse of Arrav - 61 Agility - 66 Thieving - 64 Mining
Shades of Morton
Troll Romance
Missing My Mummy
125 Kudos

Anthony-

I dont have it and I'm okay with that. Piety is fine as long as you're not pking.

Once I rose above the noise and confusion; Just to get a glimpse beyond this illusion...

Onathe

Quote from: Anthony- on October 18, 2012, 12:30:21 PM
I dont have it and I'm okay with that. Piety is fine as long as you're not pking.

The extra damage of Turmoil while bossing (making tha monies) is definitely worth getting for that alone.

Jesus

OLD TOPIC

I HAZ GOTTEN TURM :DDDDDD

Pacman Syu

NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

Mojo

reported for Bumping.

Exiled.

[spoiler]:stoke:[/spoiler]

Also grats ;)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Jesus

Well you do realise i got Turm about 3 months ago right?

Thanks anyway for the belated grats'  :fp:

Mojohaza1: Buying all d bones 200gp each