• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color]1Lobster Application

Started by 1lobster, October 10, 2012, 05:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1lobster

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
(5) 1lobster (current), (4) RS_Lobster, (3) WG_Lobster, (2) 1lobster, (1) Teh___Ownage

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
Hello WG, I was in WG back around 2 and a half years ago but at the time I was in college and half way through left WG and quit Runescape due to not enough free time to be active. Currently I am no longer in college due to not being successful. I am now working at a saw mill so all the pressure of studying and homework are no longer an issue so my free time can be scheduled around the clan. Being apart of a great clan community/family is something I've missed and have wanted to get back into.

1Lobster is actually my second account which was originally my pure that I made in 2005 and I got to around 40 att 50 str 1 def then abandoned. My First account was Gilbert_4321 which I created in 2003 and got to level 124 around 2006 on the old combat system. I was never much of a p2p pker but was a big fan f2p full rune 1v1 dm's. With the release of corrupt dragon weapons with the new (old) bounty hunter system my interest faded. The removal of the wilderness in 2007 made my 3 irl friends from school quit and I followed them shortly after. I came back in late 2008 when summoning came out and for the most part just did skilling and summoning through killing abyssal demons.

2009 was my high school graduation year and I don't know what was wrong with me at the time but made a immature decision to deliberately permanent ban my runescape account in the last month of high school thinking it would interfere with college and social life and this would stop me from going back. Well it didn't :D 2 months later I started up again on my old pure which is now 1lobster. 2009-2012 is the main time for 1lobster's progression which 99 slayer and 138 combat being my most prized achievements. Apart from slayer I perused skilling but after maxing from 99 slayer have been interested in getting back into pvp.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
My name is Gilbert Fulmore, I am currently 21 years of age, Live in BC Canada, Hobbies centre around gaming, technology, and skiing, Music Genres I like are Rock, Techno, Trance, and Metal. I like playing runescape and dislike work :D.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
I am applying for WG, I was previously in WG around 2 and a half years ago but before that I learned of WG from youtube videos. The video that grabbed me was the why you should join wg recruitment video with 'His Lordship'.

Your PvP Experience

5. What Multi-combat PvP Experience do you have? Be sure to mention any recent or past F2P or P2P PvP Clans you have been in.
Being in WG in the past I was involved in the wilderness crator dungeon pk trips and was involved in 1 multi-combat p2p war and a few f2p wars. In 2008 I was in Dragonwood on my first account for around 2 months and gained experience on a few f2p greater demon zone wars.

6. Our warring times are usually between 3PM EST/8PM GMT and 5PM EST/10PM GMT on weekends, but sometimes weekdays, can you regularly be active at these times?
My work schedule is Monday to Friday 7:00am to 3:30pm Pacific time zone. I am always available on weekends but there may be conflicts on weekdays due to me being on the pacific time zone but i will attempt to make it possible where I can.

7. Can you stock up on 10 sets of Full Rune as well as an equal amount of F2P Mage and Range sets? This only applies to applicants of WG.  Your gear will be checked via trade screen when you are being invited to the CC in game. - Please note a comprehensive list of the required items is posted as a sticky in the 'Join the Clan' Forums
Yes, I have acquired the items prior to filling out application.

8. Do you understand that all PvP Events are Mandatory if you are online, and that you face removal from the clan should you blatantly skip these events?
Yes, I have a strong desire to be involved and in the middle of action and I will feel left out missing pvp events so I will have a constant attitude of wanting to be there.

Your Activity and Availability

9. Do you agree to check WG Forums daily and be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on Teamspeak for all Wars and Raids? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)
Yes, I run a dual monitor setup so multiple programs are no issue for me.

10. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
No, my job is stable and the only shift they offer is the same for everyone. At the moment I have made no decision to return to college but if I do that would still be 11 months away.

Randy

I remember your name, welcome back man.

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Mojo

Welcome back :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Scimmy

"It began with a scorpion"