• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] TheGreatOne's App

Started by TheGreatOne, November 02, 2012, 02:16:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGreatOne

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
The_Pyro_Guy
2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
i started in classic many years ago i think it was between years 2001 - 2003,  my rsname means nothing lol, favourite activities is PKING!!!!
3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
Most of you already know me my name is Nate, Male, 26 years old almost 27, United States, Hobbies: Runescape/Gaming, talents: don't really got any... Likes: hanging with my clan friends in the game FTW, dislikes don't really have many of them :)
4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
DG

Your PvP Experience

5. What Multi-combat PvP Experience do you have? Be sure to mention any recent or past F2P or P2P PvP Clans you have been in.
don't really have alot of experience but i do my best when it comes to pking lol, Black Dragons and WG
6. Our warring times are usually between 3PM EST/8PM GMT and 5PM EST/10PM GMT on weekends, but sometimes weekdays, can you regularly be active at these times?
Hell Yeah

7. Can you stock up on 10 sets of Full Rune as well as an equal amount of F2P Mage and Range sets? This only applies to applicants of WG.  Your gear will be checked via trade screen when you are being invited to the CC in game. - Please note a comprehensive list of the required items is posted as a sticky in the 'Join the Clan' Forums
I'm joining DG :)
8. Do you understand that all PvP Events are Mandatory if you are online, and that you face removal from the clan should you blatantly skip these events?
Yes

Your Activity and Availability

9. Do you agree to check WG Forums daily and be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on Teamspeak for all Wars and Raids? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)
Yes
10. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
No

Al

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS