• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Hey Guardians How Are Things?

Started by Harry, December 08, 2012, 09:39:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harry

Hey Guys, sorry it's been so long. I Hope Most of you remember me, I used to be Mc_Death and then Lord Lamby. I don't really play scape much but I still miss the fun times in this amazing clan. I just came here to see how things are going, new forum theme type thing looks great. Well my life has really kicked off, I'm trying my best as a penetration tester with my fancy vista print business cards :D I've got a new girl called Catherine  she's amazing and met her by defacing a website funnily enough :L I hope all is going well here and Hi to new members, need to get a T-Shirt for xMas ;) Happy Chistmas to everyone, how you all doing?
[img width=213 height=225]http://i.imgur.com/TrQHoLm.jpg[/img] Your signature contains an image from a website associated with Malware, please reupload it to a different image sharing website.

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Mojo

sup, we don't forget people after a few months ;)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Al

Quote from: Mojohaza1 on December 08, 2012, 10:43:09 PM
sup, we don't forget people after a few months ;)

+1, sup dude? Things are pretty good. As you can probably see we just had a forum revamp, staff and Lordy are working on the main site, and everything is just being gelled out for the new era, EoC. Other members and I also have other ideas/plans for WG and we should start expanding soon. Happy holidays to you too, good to hear from you again.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS