• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Steam Sale

Started by Coach, December 22, 2012, 07:12:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coach

OK just a thought here.

If any one is in the holiday spirit and wants to gift me tons of games on Steam that would be wonderful. Perfect time to gift me games would be if you bought a developer pack but don't want to play all the games in it or already own them.

My steam account name is Aqueouss   feel free to gift me what ever you please.

Randy

If anyone would also like to help me transfer money from my locked bank account to my Nigerian prince friend for a 20% reward let me know

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Coach

Quote from: Randy on December 22, 2012, 07:19:11 AM
If anyone would also like to help me transfer money from my locked bank account to my Nigerian prince friend for a 20% reward let me know

Get your own topic!

Elyxiatic

Quote from: Randy on December 22, 2012, 07:19:11 AM

Sounds legit.

BeeBee

Thank you for reminding me about the sale.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Armybuilder

Someone buy halfminute hero to play with me

Armybuilder - Steamname (WHO would of guessed)

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013