• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Three Things

Started by His Lordship, December 25, 2012, 09:42:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

His Lordship

Name three things about you that the clan probably doesn't know about.
Feel free to comment on other people.
Credit to Randy for the original topic years ago.

1. I'm pretty resistant to cold, even here in the UK. While other people layer up, I tend not to. This doesn't mean I don't get cold. I do, it just doesn't seem to hurt very much.

2. I love scaring my younger brother with spooky stories, and have done so since we were kids. Thanks to me, he is scared of spiders. Of course i regret it, but the pranks I play on him these days are rather harmless. Flashing pictures of spiders in his face, and telling him to walk up to mummies and chant from the Egyptian Book of the Dead that I bought.

3. I love eating strange food. So far, it's been Camel, Tarantula, Kangaroo, Locust, Pigs Blood Soup, Pigeon, Chicken Feet, Duck Tongue, and Frog. I have an unyielding urge to go to Peru and eat Guinea Pig, and also Reindeer in Scandinavia.

Keith

z0mg clan bonding <3

1. I have 6 wisdom teeth. This clearly makes me the most intelligent man alive.
2. I don't get nervous, and I don't freak out. Maybe when I was younger, but not anymore. I could be completely unprepared to take an exam that will decide if I pass or fail a class and I won't get worked up about it in the slightest. Mainly because I figure, why bother?
3. Sadly, I am pretty lazy and a procrastination master. It's to the point where I'll start an assignment months after its due and sweet talk a professor to accept it with no penalties. It's the single thing I dislike about myself, and the thing I would like to change most.

BeeBee

I remember this.

1. I'm a major stress head when it comes to important things.
2. I'm a huge sport lover. I have played football (soccer), rugby, cricket, table tennis, hockey and I also used to swim, all to a decent standard :3.
3. I got kicked from NBK with Mike for "scaring new members".
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Lord Himself

Lol some similar qualities :P

1) I can complete the Rubik's cube :o
2) I love sports all kinds, main three being Judo, Athletics and Swimming
3) I'm also pretty good at playing the piano ^.^

Wayshow

Quote from: His Lordship on December 25, 2012, 09:42:13 AM

3. I love eating strange food. So far, it's been Camel, Tarantula, Kangaroo, Locust, Pigs Blood Soup, Pigeon, Chicken Feet, Duck Tongue, and Frog. I have an unyielding urge to go to Peru and eat Guinea Pig, and also Reindeer in Scandinavia.

Being an Asian, I have tried the majority of those, and I have fancies for chicken feet and pig's blood soup.

1. I have perfect pitch, I was born with it. #swag

2. I am afraid of the crunching sound of apples, so I don't eat apples. My favourite juice flavour is apple, however....

3. I am easily surprised and scared. I make weird noises such as "D'aiee!" or "D'uhhhh" when you surprise me (along with a weird facial expression). For many of my friends, that's my catchphrase.....

His Lordship

Quote from: Wayshow on December 25, 2012, 11:03:53 AM
Quote from: His Lordship on December 25, 2012, 09:42:13 AM

Being an Asian, I have tried the majority of those, and I have fancies for chicken feet and pig's blood soup.

It's not because I'm Asian. And I HATE Pigs Blood soup!!!!!

Buns

1. one of my nicknames is gay burns (not buns, burns. only friends from 2011- know that)

2. i suck at 1v1 edge pking

3. i thought mojo was a girl when i first saw that name.

Vio

1. I have a fascination for cardboard. I love collecting as much of it as possible, and using it to build various useless stuff.

2. I can fit a 50 pence coin comfortably in my nostril.

3. I have globophobia, which is a fear of balloons.

Rachellove9

1.  I have a collection of glass shoes.

2.  My family claims I have 1k baskets.  I do love baskets.

3.  I believe that O. J. Simpson was truly not guilty.

Patty

1. When I was 5 I snuck into my parents car and released the handbrake, we had a very steep driveway and it got quite damaged. I was fine
2. I have dyspraxia which is a condition that means the brain has trouble sending signals to the body sometimes meaning my hand eye co-ordination is bad. I was technically special needs when i was at primary school because of this.
3. Despite this condition I can play guitar quite well.

Pacman Syu

1. I'm pretty well traveled. I've been out of the country six times.
2. I have a collection of 400+ forks from my college's cafeteria. I plan on giving them back somehow someday but I can't figure out a clever way to. It's actually kinda out of hand.
3. I am a Christian. I have lots of growing to do in my faith though.
NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

Toby

1. I have stage fright
2. I practise MMA
3. I love making a fool out of me in public, dunno why lol
My reaction when I look in the refrigerator but can't find anything I want to eat

His Lordship

Quote from: Pacman Syu on December 26, 2012, 03:55:31 AM

How cute.

Wayshow

Quote from: His Lordship on December 26, 2012, 11:56:36 AM
Quote from: Pacman Syu on December 26, 2012, 03:55:31 AM

How cute.

I'm pretty well traveled too, Lordy.

Al

1. I'm a sport lover like Will as well. Have played football (gridiron), basketball, ran cross country and track, and currently box. Also, I'm not "big" at all like a lot of people thought (my old username was Big Al 002). I'm 5'7" and 140 lbs.

2. It's not noticeable, but I have uneven ears. One sticks out more.

3. I have a dimple on my left cheek that looks like a crater when I smile. I joke to my friends that if tilt my head 90 degrees I could probably fill a bit of water in it.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Ts Stormrage

1. My name is Arnaud, which is a french version of a german name. It's pronounced are-now and add a "t" sound at the end...

2. The first impression people always have of me is one of me being an arrogant asshole...

3. I'm lazy as hell, but I can apparently rise to just about any challenge...
Writer for the Tip.it Times <-- Monthly articles about RuneScape for you to enjoy!
Former Leader of Tal Shiar

Political correctness is the largest assault on free speech ever made. True respect of someone is to tell someone what you really think. People who want those who disagree with them to be punished and silenced so they can feel better about themselves and are free to impose their views on others, are asking for their rights to be removed.

Armybuilder

1 Everything Stormrage/Nightshade just said i already knew.

2. I was one of the first people to have a real war with the new combat system back during the beta.

3. Ive got one of the highest wars attended in WG.

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013

His Lordship

Quote from: Ts Stormrage on December 26, 2012, 06:21:42 PM
1. My name is Arnaud, which is a french version of a german name. It's pronounced are-now and add a "t" sound at the end...

2. The first impression people always have of me is one of me being an arrogant asshole...

3. I'm lazy as hell, but I can apparently rise to just about any challenge...

First two aren't really unknown facts :P

Ts Stormrage

Well, i've got no air of mystery about me, so... this was the best I could think of in short notice ;)
Writer for the Tip.it Times <-- Monthly articles about RuneScape for you to enjoy!
Former Leader of Tal Shiar

Political correctness is the largest assault on free speech ever made. True respect of someone is to tell someone what you really think. People who want those who disagree with them to be punished and silenced so they can feel better about themselves and are free to impose their views on others, are asking for their rights to be removed.

Coach

1) I was born on Leap Year

2) I love to get into street fights

3) I envy other countries even though I love and am proud to be an American.

Mojo

1. I don't drink (alcohol). It's nothing religious, I just never really liked the taste of most alcohols and find I can enjoy life without needing to drink. I hold nothing against drinkers though (I live in a house full of drinking students!). Being a student this means I have more money to spend on other things than most other students :woeh:
2. You may have heard me saying "I Like trains" in IRC or on the forums. While it may seem that I'm just making a joke the thing is I actually do quite like trains. It's not really a hobby and I don't spend much time thinking or reading about trains but I grew up having numerous train sets and it has been my favourite and my main mode of transport throughout my life, I also recently downloaded train simulator cos it was discounted on steam. My family would travel by train when we go on Holiday, even if it was somewhere out of the country. We've been to Naples and Genoa (both Italy) and the south of France by train and we travelled round Norway by train when we visited there.
3. I got a headset + microphone for Christmas.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Dorcha3377

I love to drive really really fast.

I have a son named Finnegan.

I am a published poet.

His Lordship

Jenny, in which collection can I find your poem?

Al

Quote from: His Lordship on January 22, 2013, 12:59:58 AM
Jenny, in which collection can I find your poem?

Yeah omg. :)
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

BPN

1. I dont drink alcohol
2. Both my eyes have diffrent colours.
3. Iam engaged.