• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

1braveheart7's intro

Started by TheGreatOne, July 26, 2011, 07:27:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGreatOne

1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians?
[Wilderness Guardians.]

2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
[I started runescape year 2001, my RSN means taking risks irl i believe in taking risks if no one takes risks they don't really live life to the fullest that's where the BraveHeart part means, Pking been doing so my whole runescape playin life pretty experienced in the good old wildy, and castle wars]

3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):
[Hi my name is Nate aka TheGreatOne... i'm 25 years old i'm from United States, i'm a Male i'd hope so lol, i don't really have many hobbies anymore, music would be all kinds of music but mostly rap, and my skills would have to be is that i'm a pro at packing a bowl, my dislikes would have to be, hangovers, scratches on cds, fake people.]

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
[I heard about wg from keanu back when i was in his clan, and i'd like to join WG because i been looking for a pvp clan.]

5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
[Keanu, and HisLordship]

6. Any additional comments:
[None i don't think]

Joey

Nice to meet you Nate! Welcome to WG / DG. I've seen you in lobby many times, so I hope you're active  ##

-Joey
-->Joey FucKing BoTzZ<--

Ex-CoS
Ex-Tko Blitz
Ex-"The" Clan
Ex-No Smoking Clan
Ex-w18 Unit

`Ex-Old School Member`
                      of
               Team Blitz

~ Ex-Raid Leader ~ 
                     of
     ~Wilderness Guardians~

Frozn X Bow

Welcome to WG, it would be awesome to see you here.

My name is Richard btw. You can call me Richard or Frozn. It doesn't matter.

Shinhwa

Nice intro Nate! Welcome to WG and I hope you see your application soon! Let us know if there's anything we can do to help your road to Guardianship!

Jean

James

welcome to WG pleased to meet you! :)

xGod Fath3Rx

TheGreatOne

Rachellove9

Hi Nate
I've talked to you in the lobby for some time.  Welcome to the new forums.

TheGreatOne

Creeper975

Wayshow

i see you so much on irc lol :P
nice that you finally intro'd
welcome to wg :)