• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

I'll just leave this here

Started by Sonixpber, January 13, 2013, 08:35:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keith

Quote from: Wafflecones on January 16, 2013, 07:22:07 PM
Quote from: Keith on January 15, 2013, 03:56:28 PM
Quote from: Mojohaza1 on January 15, 2013, 05:13:22 AM
Quote from: Wafflecones on January 15, 2013, 04:05:46 AM
Quote from: Keith on January 15, 2013, 01:08:06 AM
Quote from: Rammstein on January 15, 2013, 12:27:05 AM
FUCK RONDO, FUCK GARNETT, FUCK THE CELTICS

ALL ABOUT THE WEST COAST
DON'T FUCK STEVE NASH, DON'T FUCK DWIGHT HOWARD, AND DON'T YOU DARE FUCK KOBE BRYANT

but honestly I'm a Bulls fan.

bulls aren't bad. lakers are awful. celtics are beautiful <333333333333333333333333333333333 rondo <3333333333

and waffly does that mean DAT COAST

YESSIR 15 mins away from Plymouth
but plymouth is in the UK!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plymouth
dang dude my friend lives next to camp bournedale on great herring pond if you've been there before - I'm from falmouth on the cape!

also mojo usa has more plymouths than the UK!

I've heard of camp bournedale not too far from it! and woah really? I'm from Halifax if you ever heard of that small town :P

Yep! Can't say I've been through there before but I've heard of it - I have friends in brockton, marshfield and norwell - all of those are close I think!

DZ

Quote from: Sonixpber on January 14, 2013, 04:50:23 PM
from September '05 where Darkzero was listed as my mentor (is he still around??)

Haha yup I'm still lingering around, albeit barely.

Always nice to see an old friend. Good to hear from you buddy.

Dorcha3377

Mojo

Halifax is also in the UK. It's also a bank. ##
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Wafflecones

Quote from: Mojohaza1 on January 17, 2013, 09:37:44 AM
Halifax is also in the UK. It's also a bank. ##

hmm.... its like i live in england.... but newer   :wtf:

Mister Kyle

Sonixpber

DZ!!! Jenny!!! Miss you guys <3

I was at last night's Celtics game with the gf, pretty pissed that they lost to the worst team in the west... but regardless I had a good time. Love going to games!

And Al, yeah I remember Ansatsu. I remember meeting him around the time of one of the skill events... it was one of those things where after it was over, we just kept skilling together and became really good friends from working together. Agility was one of the most boring skills but having someone to do it with while you clicked over and over again made time go by quick haha

George

MIKE!
Nice to hear from you mate, how are you?
Alas, I no longer play anymore - I still have my account, but I rarely go on it. I think WG use it for their shenanigans every now and again :o

We need to have a skills-sector based catch up some time :)

x