• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

I'll just leave this here

Started by Sonixpber, January 13, 2013, 08:35:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonixpber

Looked through some old pictures (I don't delete a whole lot...) and... just thought I'd leave this with you.

Miss you guys. Unfortunately no more Scaping for me. Ever.

BeeBee

Smart move. Hope all is well Mike.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Mister Kyle

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Keith

mike omfgwherehaveyoufuckingbeeni'vebeenworriedsick

also I don't scape ever either woohoo!

Rammstein

Nostalgia level for old rs setup over 9001+

Pacman Syu

NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

Raging Mage2

Click image for achievement thread!

#1 In Heaven's Slayer Challenge (2mil exp in 1 month)

Originally WG 16/05/06

Al

Remember you as the dude with the awesome psychadelic colored sig on the old forums lol.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Sonixpber

Gonna respond to everyone individually cause I love you guys that much

Panda??? I'm not sure if you changed your name but you knew mine.... then again you could've just gotten that from my IRC name. Still feel like I know you, maybe you could refresh my memory.

KYYYYYYYYYYYLLEEEEEEE! Miss you bro. Hope everything is well with the real lifes and stuff.

Randy as in... Kingrandy0?? I think? Sorry my memory sucks. Hi :)

Nice to meet ya Mojo, and yeah I haven't been part of WG or scaping for at least 2 years now, maybe a little longer..

Hey Owen, miss ya dude. Not surprised you got Most Outstanding WG Member, I always kinda looked up to you while I was here in a weird bet-you-didn't-know-that kinda way.

C-UNIT! Keith how's UMass??? I feel like you were that one WG member that I was always supposed to meet IRL but just never worked out cause we were too young.

Rammstein??? I want to say I know you... then again Rammstein. Hi :)

Pacman, hi to you too stranger.

Hi Raging :) not sure what you're fuarking about. But damn all this nostalgia. Hope you're still having fun around here.

And yeah Al that was definitely me... I think we were eventually asked to have RL pics as avatars so I bit the bullet. Put a face to the name kind of thing, which I might add I think is still a great idea.

So for anyone that actually gives a shit, I'm a junior at University of Rhode Island, and just because I don't scape doesn't mean I've lost my nerdy touch because I'm majoring in computer engineering... love this shit. Huge Patriots fan, Celtics fan, turning 21 in 3.5 months, college life is super busy though and not as much partying as most people would think (gotta pay bills, gotta keep that GPA up). I'm hoping to land an internship with Intel, Naval Undersea Warfare Center (NUWC), or a million other places this summer. Even though it seems totally unrelated I can't help but thing WG was a part of my upbringing... at least during my teen years. I still have my application acceptance e-mail from September '05 where Darkzero was listed as my mentor (is he still around??) and I've been part of the clan for about 5-6 years on and off (mostly because I was playing RS on and off). Every time I decided to play RS again, it just didn't feel right without WildGuard so I always came back. The point is, in some really cheesy way you guys were another family to me and I owe some of my success to being able to blow off some steam with the best bunch of Scapers around. For those of you still around, enjoy it while you're here.

On an unrelated note... I don't game that much anymore but I'm still down from time to time. So what games do you guys play that I might be able to join in on? If anyone says Runescape I will rub my balls on your chest. Anyone playing CS: Global Offensive??

Keith

Quote from: Sonixpber on January 14, 2013, 04:50:23 PM
C-UNIT! Keith how's UMass??? I feel like you were that one WG member that I was always supposed to meet IRL but just never worked out cause we were too young.

So for anyone that actually gives a shit, I'm a junior at University of Rhode Island, and just because I don't scape doesn't mean I've lost my nerdy touch because I'm majoring in computer engineering... love this shit. Huge Patriots fan, Celtics fan, turning 21 in 3.5 months, college life is super busy though and not as much partying as most people would think (gotta pay bills, gotta keep that GPA up). I'm hoping to land an internship with Intel, Naval Undersea Warfare Center (NUWC), or a million other places this summer. Even though it seems totally unrelated I can't help but thing WG was a part of my upbringing... at least during my teen years. I still have my application acceptance e-mail from September '05 where Darkzero was listed as my mentor (is he still around??) and I've been part of the clan for about 5-6 years on and off (mostly because I was playing RS on and off). Every time I decided to play RS again, it just didn't feel right without WildGuard so I always came back. The point is, in some really cheesy way you guys were another family to me and I owe some of my success to being able to blow off some steam with the best bunch of Scapers around. For those of you still around, enjoy it while you're here.

On an unrelated note... I don't game that much anymore but I'm still down from time to time. So what games do you guys play that I might be able to join in on? If anyone says Runescape I will rub my balls on your chest. Anyone playing CS: Global Offensive??

Haha I totally agree, I felt the same way - UMass is wicked great dude, I bet you love URI as well I have a few friends that go there if I remember correctly - and I turn 21 in like a month and a half! Also pats better stomp the ravens and hopefully the celtics will continue their win streak tonight. Yep DZ is somewhere around here FFS, I don't/haven't played RS in at least a good year probably longer though. If you have xbl my gamertag is keithinrl - I really only play halo and cod but i'm hoping to cut that down a little when i get back to school from winter break in a few days. AND you'll totally snag those internships!

Wayshow

Quote from: Keith on January 14, 2013, 05:44:35 PM

Haha I totally agree, I felt the same way - UMass is wicked great dude, I bet you love URI as well I have a few friends that go there if I remember correctly - and I turn 21 in like a month and a half! Also pats better stomp the ravens and hopefully the celtics will continue their win streak tonight. Yep DZ is somewhere around here FFS, I don't/haven't played RS in at least a good year probably longer though. If you have xbl my gamertag is keithinrl - I really only play halo and cod but i'm hoping to cut that down a little when i get back to school from winter break in a few days. AND you'll totally snag those internships!

Omg New england rl meeting kgo

Wafflecones

Quote from: Wayshow on January 14, 2013, 05:48:01 PM

HEY! I'm from Massachusetts!

BeeBee

We used to talk when you last rejoined.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Al

Dude that's awesome that you came back lol, surprisingly a lot of old members still hang around, whether its once a while to check in on the game or on the forums. I was talking to Ansatsublade if you remember him and he said he was gonna post a hello soon. WG's a one of a kind community, long-time members of the community like you make it specials. <3

& that's cool you're a football and basketball fan...two of my favorite sports. If you were still here we'd probably be watching the playoffs and talking about it in IRC heh.

edit: Just realized this post sounds homo,

no homo
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Keith

Quote from: Wafflecones on January 14, 2013, 06:56:35 PM

ARE YOU KIDDING ME WAFFLES!@?#?!@$?@#?$%?^

I'm born in raised in MA, wayshow goes to school here, Mike is also a newenglander, idk what he's up to atm but Indivi2you is from NY and we've had a few other from the region@@@@

Wafflecones

Quote from: Keith on January 14, 2013, 09:03:46 PM
Quote from: Wafflecones on January 14, 2013, 06:56:35 PM

ARE YOU KIDDING ME WAFFLES!@?#?!@$?@#?$%?^

I'm born in raised in MA, wayshow goes to school here, Mike is also a newenglander, idk what he's up to atm but Indivi2you is from NY and we've had a few other from the region@@@@

Yep I've been living right near them pilgrims my whole life

Rammstein

FUCK RONDO, FUCK GARNETT, FUCK THE CELTICS

ALL ABOUT THE WEST COAST
DON'T FUCK STEVE NASH, DON'T FUCK DWIGHT HOWARD, AND DON'T YOU DARE FUCK KOBE BRYANT

but honestly I'm a Bulls fan.

Keith

Quote from: Rammstein on January 15, 2013, 12:27:05 AM

ALL ABOUT THE WEST COAST
DON'T FUCK STEVE NASH, DON'T FUCK DWIGHT HOWARD, AND DON'T YOU DARE FUCK KOBE BRYANT

bulls aren't bad. lakers are awful. celtics are beautiful <333333333333333333333333333333333 rondo <3333333333

and waffly does that mean DAT COAST

Wafflecones

Quote from: Keith on January 15, 2013, 01:08:06 AM

ALL ABOUT THE WEST COAST

bulls aren't bad. lakers are awful. celtics are beautiful <333333333333333333333333333333333 rondo <3333333333

YESSIR 15 mins away from Plymouth

Mojo

Quote from: Wafflecones on January 15, 2013, 04:05:46 AM

ALL ABOUT THE WEST COAST

but plymouth is in the UK!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plymouth
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Keith

Quote from: Mojohaza1 on January 15, 2013, 05:13:22 AM

ALL ABOUT THE WEST COAST

dang dude my friend lives next to camp bournedale on great herring pond if you've been there before - I'm from falmouth on the cape!

also mojo usa has more plymouths than the UK!

Wafflecones

Quote from: Keith on January 15, 2013, 03:56:28 PM
Quote from: Mojohaza1 on January 15, 2013, 05:13:22 AM

ALL ABOUT THE WEST COAST

dang dude my friend lives next to camp bournedale on great herring pond if you've been there before - I'm from falmouth on the cape!

also mojo usa has more plymouths than the UK!

I've heard of camp bournedale not too far from it! and woah really? I'm from Halifax if you ever heard of that small town :P