• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

King Clan.

Started by BeeBee, January 24, 2013, 09:16:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who has been the most legendary clan of the Clan World?

Dark Slayers
Damage Incorporated
Reign Of Terror
Runescape Dinasty
The Titans
The Gladiatorz
Divine Forces
Eternal Honour
Corruption

BeeBee

Forum needs some life so. #yolo420swag wat.

Title says it all. Who has been the best?

Note: I didn't pick all these clans. I asked Icedrop/Chris for his opinion too.
<Icedrop> DI, EH, DF, Corr, Gladz, The

No voting for ex clans.

Maybe a post why you picked the clan you picked over any others.

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Owen

I was torn between DS/DI and EH.

But I'm too old school for recent history/reputations of the likes of RSD/TT/DF.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

BeeBee

Quote from: Owen on January 24, 2013, 09:20:16 PM

But I'm too old school for recent history/reputations of the likes of RSD/TT/DF.
m8. RSD were big in like 2003 #

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Owen

Quote from: Panda|Vulcan on January 24, 2013, 09:23:10 PM

I didn't say they weren't, but when I was most aware/involved in the clan world, the three I named were the big names.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

BeeBee

Quote from: Owen on January 24, 2013, 09:28:54 PM
Quote from: Panda|Vulcan on January 24, 2013, 09:23:10 PM

I didn't say they weren't, but when I was most aware/involved in the clan world, the three I named were the big names.
Oh Fair Enough.

Mister Kyle

EH. Always had crazy respect for them.

Raging Mage2

Click image for achievement thread!

#1 In Heaven's Slayer Challenge (2mil exp in 1 month)

Originally WG 16/05/06

Dratz

Hog - Biggest Keyboard Warrior - Winter Fun Awards 2013

Vio

Keith

DS. I remember them being the only clan that could take DI. Therefore DI would be a close second, Also I loved my EH but can't vote for them since I was one </3

His Lordship

DS based on sheer amount of change they brought to the clan world.

Robertwb69

Damage Incorporated.

They were the pinnacle of the clan world and uncontested for the longest.
When you can decline more applications then you accept you know your clan is great.

Mtoise

IlIScottIlI

DS but not far behind would be DI both were undisputed top of the clan world in their primes

Jesse

Most of these names seem familiar however I know close to nothing about them. The only one I kind of know is Dark Slayers, so I guess I'll go with them.

PineappleTom

DZ

Quote from: Robertwb69 on January 25, 2013, 08:37:13 PM
Damage Incorporated.

They were the pinnacle of the clan world and uncontested for the longest.
When you can decline more applications then you accept you know your clan is great.

I have to agree with this. DI was dominant for the longest time and to me they really set the standard for what a top clan is.

Dorcha3377

I was torn between DI and DS, to me they were the pinacle of the clan world. I voted for DI simply because to me they will always be the best.
Top of the line, often imitated never topped or duplicated.

Chilli

DI because if anyone mentioned DI back in the day of MB pking.

Everyone would instalog and shit themselfs

Thanks babylon

-Ex The Sabre Clan 2004-2013
-Event team
-Warlord
-Leader

Mtoise