• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Elder Scrolls Online BETA SIGN UPS

Started by BeeBee, January 25, 2013, 11:45:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Mojo

Thanks!

Registered, apparently I have a slightly higher than average chance of being accepted O_O
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Dratz

When I registered my chances thingy said "Excellent" or some shit, so I'm feeling confident. Can't wait for this game to come out.

Hog - Biggest Keyboard Warrior - Winter Fun Awards 2013

SquelchyFish

MFW I spent about 30 minutes writing an essay, entered the captcha wrong and it deleted it.

Needless to say I won't be playing the beta.

BeeBee

Quote from: Dratz on January 26, 2013, 04:02:48 PM
When I registered my chances thingy said "Excellent" or some shit, so I'm feeling confident. Can't wait for this game to come out.
Unless you said you were atleast 18, itll mean nothing #
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Dratz

Quote from: Panda|Vulcan on February 01, 2013, 03:07:35 PM
Quote from: Dratz on January 26, 2013, 04:02:48 PM
Unless you said you were atleast 18, itll mean nothing #
Pretty sure I put that I'm like 20.  ##

Hog - Biggest Keyboard Warrior - Winter Fun Awards 2013