• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

MeXi's Blog

Started by MeXi, February 03, 2013, 03:37:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeXi

Something I've been meaning to write for awhile. I apologize in advance (if it gets to that point). Also this was a rough draft so sorry for the grammar errors if you see any.
My Views Towards Wilderness Guardians

It has already been a week since I've joined Wilderness Guardians. My first ever war with this clan was a war that made me proud to join WG. The emotions i had were of fear and joy afterward. I feared I would let this clan down. I feared that i would look like a total fool. After that, joy struck. I was happy when we won the first round followed by the second. I felt I had finally found my home after many months of wandering in-game clanless.
   After that war, i trained and leveled my stats. My goal is simple in this clan: Be strong, Be known, and be a part of the generation of WG that reclaims the throne. The goals will take time, but I don't care. I want this clan to be dominant, to slaughter the enemy, show no mercy, and still play by the rules. We are strong! We are are a clan with History, Tradition! Honor! We are Wilderness Guardians!
   Such a name, holds such a power. When I hear the initials, WG. These words flutter about in my mind; Dominance, Strength, Unity, Endurance, Determination, and Tradition. Honor, a clan that sticks to the rules. Strength, a clan that held power and showed it during wars. Unity, the community, how close the clan is, and the tightness it had during past "ancient" wars. Endurance, Long lasting wars, how long the clan has lasted was the biggest war against time itself. Determination, the focus the clan has, the confidence, the strength to give it your all runs through this clan's veins. Finally, the Tradition. The Tradition to me appears to be seen during wars. When I've seen the old WG wars, i feel a great sense in pride. It's not just a war, it's a war with meaning. WG vs PPOP for example. There was a reason and the meaning behind that war, and that meaning lies within such reason. I fight for WG, I fight to help WG reclaim that #1 spot. I, MeXi, Initiate Member of Wilderness Guardians, Believe we will come back strong!
   Wars fought today seem to not hold as much meaning as they once did. The energy, to me,  does not seem high enough. I don't mean to sound like I know how WG was or is. This is just what the clan means to me. I am not a past member of WG, but I have heard their story many times from RS fan sites back in the day(My day was not in 06, but in late 07-08). Like I have stated before, I am with WG, I fight With WG, I win with WG, and I lose With WG. I've been off clans for months, even when I was in my old clans I always believed I was fighting for something. That something was, Being known by the clan world, and Being superior towards other clans. Gear Up For Tomorrow!

Sincerely,

MeXi
--------------------------------

RS Goals:
80 Attack
90 Defence
90 Strength
70 Prayer
85 Range
85 Magic

Current Levels:
77 Attack 79 Attack 80 attack
87 Defence
86 Strength
65 Prayer 66 Prayer
80 Range
78 Magic

Quests to Complete:
Hero's quest
-Lost City
-Merlin's Crystal Feb 14th, 2013
-Druidic Ritual Feb 13th, 2013

Smoking Kills Feb 13th, 2013
-Itchlarin's little helper Feb 13th, 2013
--Gertrudes Cat Feb 13th, 2013
--Diamond in the Rough Feb 13th, 2013
---Stolen Hearts Feb 13th, 2013

Legend's Quest
-family crest
-Shilo Village
--Jungle Potion
--Druidic Ritual Feb 13th, 2013
-Underground Passage
--Biohazard
--Plague City
-Waterfall Quest

Levels I need for quests
68 Fishing
50 Agility
45 herblore
50 thieving
50 smithing
50 crafting
53 cooking

Current Levels:
47 Fishing 55 fishing
32 Agility 34 Agility 36 Agility
2 Herblore 26 Herblore 36 Herblore
25 Theiving 33 Thieving 35 Thieving 39 Thieving
47 Smithing 48 Smithing 51 Smithing
44 Crafting
46 Cooking 47 Cooking

There are more I must complete as well as skilling :|

Al

I know after reading this some people are gonna be like "wat" or  ":stoke:"

But as a staff member I live to see enthusiam like this. Gonna be adding more along the way?
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

MeXi

Thank you both for the feedback! I'll think about it, that was just a spur of the moment thing.

Dratz

Mexi is a strong ass member, and I'm very happy to have him here. I'm with you on your mission. Let's reclaim the throne.

Hog - Biggest Keyboard Warrior - Winter Fun Awards 2013

MeXi

Thank you dratz! Currently working on 80 attack at the moment. Almost 78 attack