• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=limegreen][b][PvM][/b][/color] Meamzed's Gwd guides.

Started by Meamzed, February 13, 2013, 05:27:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meamzed

Right, so here are some basic gwd layout pictures, and the basic tactics for each god.

In time I'll expand each god more and more, with extra pictures ect ect, but for now this will do, as gwd iiiiiiiiiiisnt that complicated (except maybe nex)

Layout:

Bandos: Pretty much completed

Zamorak: Pretty much completed(needs pictures)

Saradomin:yeaaaaaaaa not quite yet

Armadyl: seeeeeeee above

Nex: coming (sometime) soon

First off:Bandos
Basic layout for maul/godsword.. If you don't have either, use the best shield you can get, and a good mainhand weapon.

Bandos kc is a (bleep) as all the bandos monsters got buffed when eoc was released... Kc takes 10-15 minutes. Best place to get kc is in the nw of the main gwd fighting "arena". Kill anything which which is engaged in combat with the zamorak monsters.

Once you are done bandos kc, gritting your teeth and swearing all the way, You'll be onto killing bandos. Bandos is pretty damn easy, same as pre eoc. I'de advise duoing, as while solo is easy, duo is far more relaxing tbh, and easier to handle.

ATTACKER
While killing bandos, just use your basics to build adren to full. Once you have full adren, use the berserk ultimate, and bust out your basics, fast fast fast.

While using berserk, your damage is doubled, but your damage take is also doubled. I would advise using soul-split while using this ability, to offput the damage you are taking. As your damage is doubled, you'll hit damage fast and hard, try to build adren fast enough once using berserk to be able to use the assault threshold, which will absolutely rape bandos.

TANKER

The tanker should ideally use drygores/maul, or  a drygore and shield, depending on how many people are there. I wouldn't say using berserk is wise for tanking, so instead use a mix of thresholds for both defence and melee, such as assault and reflect. Also use resonance and anticipation as often as you can. You shouldn't have much trouble tanking, bandos isnt thaaaaaat bad, duo should be no problem.

Once bandos is dead, kill minions and use either the immortality (defensive) ultimate, for which you should use a shield switch, Immortality heals you for 3-4k hps, or if you arn't at full adren, use the regenerate ability, which is decent enough.  Rinse and repeat for mucho bandos items.

SHOULD YOU DIE, and you cannot get a bless, you are going to have to move, and FAST. grab god items (bandos/zamorak), grab your best pots, adren pots too, and head to trollheim, fast. Pray turmoil and ss, and kill bandos npc's as FAST AS YOU CAN. Kc is near impossible to do in under 15 minutes, but with luck, you will be able to pull it off... that said, GO DUO.

Next up,

Zamorak

Zamorak basic setup:

your basic gear ect ect, blah blah, use your best staff, and bring a wand/shield switch, for defence abilities+extra defence. piece of cake. You want to be using Bloodfire barrage, or blood burst(or whatever the lower level multi-target ancients attack is) In a pinch, you caaaaaan use fire surge/lower level fire variants... but the heal off blood spells really is handy.

Zamorak kc, unlike bandos kc, is NOT an absolute piece of shit, as you can kill imps inside zamorak's stronghold, which are 1hittable and die very quickly. Kc takes 5 mins max, simply kill all of the 5 imp spawns as fast as they respawn.

Zamorak is far easier than all of the other gwd bosses, as it has a weakness, and doesnt deal much damage. Simply use your mage basics to build to max, then use the Metamorphise ultimate, which adds 50% damage to your hits. QUICKLY build to 50% adren and use asphyxiate, asyphix/metamorphise can easily hit 10k damage, but only if you build fast enough. I cannot stress this enough.

Once dead, kill minions, use immortality/regenerate ect, cleanse and repeat. Zammy  doesnt have the best loot, but he's decent enough, and EASY as (bleep) Solo/duo/trio, doesn't matter, zammy is easy.

SHOULD YOU DIE: grab runes, zammy item and run back fast, kill imps, you shouldn't have a problem with kc, unless you dc.

ON SOLO:Solo is a bittttt on the edge without ss, but with ss/blood barrage you will be fine... blood barrage is a must have for solo, as you need the healing off the multi-target(aka killing and healing off minions too)

Al

Nonetheless, decent guides to start off GWD guides for SG. I might have some time to help you do some copy editing later if you want. :)
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Jesse

BeeBee

Could work on the visual of it all. Colours, sizes and boldens :would make it so much more appealing to read.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.