• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Bryan's intro|Brayan Skate

Started by Brayan Skate, July 31, 2011, 02:07:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brayan Skate

1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians? Wilderness Guardians

2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
I've started playing runescape back in 2001 in the month of june creating my acc: Brayan Skate. The username Brayan Skate came from my first name obviously but chose to write it in "brayan" because bryan skate was taken lol. The word "Skate" signified my passion for skateboarding at that time where I had a passion for doing tricks with my skateboard. Back in 03 or 04, my first ever clan was Dynasty but then it closed so in 05 joined a clan named Kissing The Shadows. It closed in late 06 because of corrupt leadership and some other issues with staff. In 08 or 09, i then joined poison and also in 2010 but that year quit rs to do good in school, and my last clan was tempted killers which closed last year. On runescape, I enjoy skilling and pking but i do a lot of skilling atm because i aim on getting completionist cape :) Also i like doing group events (clans), this keeps me busy and socialize with other people.

3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):
My name's Bryan, (i'm a male) i'm 19 years old and living my life atm. I'm from Canada in the province of Quebec, and city of Montreal. I like scaping, and recently started doing some ufc. I enjoy eating sleeping, women, you name it. I like house music to rock to R&B and lots of others.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
I heard about you guys obviously on runescape forums, and also RSC for the recruitment topic His Lordship posted. Until today, I was actually interested in WG and decided to give it a try :P

5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
The only person i know right now is His Lordship lol, he helped me with some little info about WG and forums.

6. Any additional comments:
Nope

jaredspurr

i thought u were just recently in poison cuz i remember fighting you while i was dwood during the little crash war we had

Dog b2

Wayshow

is that pic you?
welcome :)

oh... why brayan and bryan? :o

Brayan Skate

Quote from: Wayshow on July 31, 2011, 02:28:29 PM
is that pic you?
welcome :)

oh... why brayan and bryan? :o

Yeah thats me in the pic and brayan was when i used to make the acc bryan skate wasnt available so i chose brayan skate. Bryan is how you spell my actual name lol.

Wayshow

ooohh wouldnt want to end up on the wrong end of those fists :P

99 str irl? lol :P

Taibz

HOLY SHIT! Bryan you're hot! But who is the boxer on the left?

Welcome to WG :D
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Shinhwa

Quote from: Taibz on July 31, 2011, 03:19:28 PM
HOLY SHIT! Bryan you're hot! But who is the boxer on the left?

Welcome to WG :D

Lulz Taibz!

Welcome to WG Bryan! I hope you enjoy your time here! Good luck with your road to Guardianship! If you need anything make sure to give a nudge and I'll help you the best I can.

Jean

Joey

Welcome to the Wilderness Guardians.

PLEASE, as soon as you see this, Private Message me on IRC.

Name-Theboy126 on IRC

-Joey
-->Joey FucKing BoTzZ<--

Ex-CoS
Ex-Tko Blitz
Ex-"The" Clan
Ex-No Smoking Clan
Ex-w18 Unit

`Ex-Old School Member`
                      of
               Team Blitz

~ Ex-Raid Leader ~