• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Age of Empires II: HD

Started by SquelchyFish, March 11, 2013, 12:46:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SquelchyFish

Colinwarrior

Wat

It's barely any different. Not that it's a bad thing, because the original game was awesome, but still...

Currently busy with:
Western Michigan University
Proud WG member from January 2006 - Fall 2009 and owner of a WG t-shirt

Abs L

I nearly jizzed my pants...but then I noticed it didn't look much different, I thought Ensemble Studios was back or summat lol.

----

P.S. - Lol Colin^ Basically what I was thinking

Wg Council & Secondary Leader - 21/10/07 to 24/12/08
Signature & Avatar made by Samurai JM

SquelchyFish

I'm not too interested in the graphics i'm just getting excited that the matchmaking may work over steam. It's horrifically difficult to even play a lan game of old aoe2, it's been dead since MS gaming zone stopped hosting.
I'm actually glad microsoft are getting more money from AOE2, it's a good idea as everyone loves it. I don't know why they haven't done it sooner.

With steam workshop support it wont be long before the community made expansion gets put in too.

Pacman Syu

Quote from: SquelchyFish on March 11, 2013, 01:45:52 AM
I'm not too interested in the graphics i'm just getting excited that the matchmaking may work over steam. It's horrifically difficult to even play a lan game of old aoe2, it's been dead since MS gaming zone stopped hosting.
Spot on with my ideology. I can't wait to play this game online without a ton of trouble.
NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

DZ

Tempting. I always had difficulties connecting to people for multiplayer.