• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Amateurnoob Intro <3

Started by Amateurnoob, August 01, 2011, 02:05:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amateurnoob

Firstly, I apologize for not using the "proper" format, but I kind of have my own :P.

Also please note: QuikdrawJoe loves me.

Okay so,

First off let me start off with who I am on this game that has taken control of many of our lives..

I am Amateurnoob Founder/Leader of Downfall.

My Clan History:

Back when I was level 3 back in 05' or 06', I met a guy in Varrock named Banshee3210 the second I met him he showed me around Varrock and asked me to join his clan. It wasn't a warring clan but rather a group of friends. Our hang out was the house outside of Varrock (the one Gertrude is at). We consisted of about 5 friends that helped each other out... The head of guy of our group was named Diablo0000 he was a level 43 and I thought he was amazing back then. He sent me out to sell Hard Leather Bodies for 20k, and whatever extra money I sold them for I was able to keep. As I leveled I surpassed all of the people in this clan (group of friends) and Diablo0000 ended up quitting. I took his place as leader and advertised and helped our clan grow....

Throughout time we grew and became stronger and we called ourselves Halfmoon Blood Brothers around level 60 we met a rival clan and fought them out in PVP almost everyday, that is where I met LaWidget. We continued on successfully and growing picking up many members. We had about 15 people 3 of which were a family (Dad and 2 sons) Eventually one member Beeeaan broke off and started a range clan called The Diablos, and we fought each other constantly in PVP.

Eventually we reunited and as a clan started focusing on skilling (keep in mind this is back when we had free trade) We started a fletching business once I became members. The Dad and Sons in our clan helped out and we made a nice system of fletching. One of us would cut the logs and fletch them to shafts, the other one would mine the ore, and smith them into arrowheads, They would then trade to me and I would put them together and sell them for 42-48 coins each in World 1 at the Range Shop in East Varrock. We then divided the profits and continued to do this for a long time. We eventually trained on Yaks and made Yak hide armor and sold for 5k a piece in W 1 as well. We made a fortune doing this throughout about quarter of a year to a year.

Later on, W141 came to be and I ventured out and met a guy named Fernandoak47 I warred with him everyday then eventually met Sportdemon91 where I learned more and more about the clan war world. LaWidget and Banshee3210 followed me to KO Unit, and within a few weeks I was given a higher rank which some of the prior members were not too happy about. (Sparze, thats where our issues came to be back when we were in our 90s) Eventually, LaWidget became Co-Leader and soon after so did I. We continued to strive to make KO Unit better but there were too many internal problems that I didn't want to deal with (not going into details).

So, I left KO Unit and started Downfall during September of 08. We started at 75+ and continued up to 80+ 85+ and so on so fourth. We started out warring in playoffs and what not, and became big in 141. Eventually we continued on joined TWR which we became #1 in a few months. (Not going on too much about Downfall as I'm sure a lot of you already know about us). But currently we have heightened our requirements to 110+ Combat, 70+ Magic, 85+ Defense. We have only had a few members stick through it from the beginning which is amazing of them, but we have seen really good times and bad times and a few slumps, but through the end we will always have our family.

Alright enough about Runescape let's talk about my real life and about me:

Name: Dan

I am currently an enrolled Freshman at Western Michigan University (Second Semester) I am majoring in Elementary Education, and minoring in History and Language Arts. (Yes I want to be a 5th grade teacher.. unexpected I know)

Currently, I have a job as a Coordinator of a Volunteering Program, I manage a group of Volunteers and help them do activities with younger children from ages 5-13. Yes it's a handful at times but if I can deal with all of you on Runescape then I can handle them :)... Some of them are much more mature than most Runescape people tbh. I love my job, and it has some very good aspects about it, and not just the pay!

I play paintball and have been for many years. Ever since I was 13. I've played tournament ball for about 6-7 years now. And was planning on playing for a team called Shock Kids a Semi-Pro Team down in Chi Town but the drive was too long and gas was too expensive, so I had to crush that dream. Now I just do whatever tournament people ask me to do. I get in everything paid for and paid if we win a tournament as I am a free agent. I also go to the biggest game in the world each year in July over in Jim Thorpe Pennsylvania with a team called Zyklon B (For any guys that may have gone, I'm sure you've heard of us... We're better than you and we know it).

I have also just taken up the guitar back in November, and love to play it whenever I possibly can, it's a great stress reliever and it's a lot of fun.

As for my future I do not plan on quitting any time soon, I will not close DF anytime soon, and I plan on graduating college with my Masters and possibly going back for my Doctorates (not sure yet) and teaching/ becoming a principal.

Heres a few pics of me:

Guitar <3

Paintball<3

Joey

Welcome to the community.

QuikdrawJoe is NH  ##

-Joey
-->Joey FucKing BoTzZ<--

Ex-CoS
Ex-Tko Blitz
Ex-"The" Clan
Ex-No Smoking Clan
Ex-w18 Unit

`Ex-Old School Member`
                      of
               Team Blitz

~ Ex-Raid Leader ~ 
                     of
     ~Wilderness Guardians~

Quikdrawjoe

I think I just came in my pants

EDIT:  Only if you're joining if not GTFO :(
Former Tip.It Super Moderator, LND Legionnaire, WG Elite Guardian

Tip.It and WG Real Life Meeting Attendee

Amateurnoob

Quote from: Quikdrawjoe on August 01, 2011, 02:31:45 AM

Well seeing as I am still the Leader of Downfall I don't think that is possible, however I will say that if anything were to ever happen to Downfall, WG is the most appealing clan to me at this point in time. I know big shocker right?

Mark

Alright guys were closing Downfall!

I set the standard.

His Lordship

Quote from: Mark on August 01, 2011, 05:14:53 AM

Its funny because its true!

Amateurnoob

Quote from: His Lordship on August 01, 2011, 05:16:33 AM
Quote from: Mark on August 01, 2011, 05:14:53 AM

Its funny because its true!

I will skip posting in the Alliance forum then :(

Quikdrawjoe

Quote from: Amateurnoob on August 01, 2011, 03:07:48 AM
Quote from: Quikdrawjoe on August 01, 2011, 02:31:45 AM

Well seeing as I am still the Leader of Downfall I don't think that is possible, however I will say that if anything were to ever happen to Downfall, WG is the most appealing clan to me at this point in time. I know big shocker right?

I figured and how could WG not be the most appealing clan of all time? It has me your favorite person in the whole world #
Former Tip.It Super Moderator, LND Legionnaire, WG Elite Guardian

Tip.It and WG Real Life Meeting Attendee

Seb

I was in downfall back in 09 for about 4 months :p, what I remembered most was you had like 3-4 proper CWA wars a week, and you always got big pulls to them.

Also, I swear DF was created more than 1 year and four month ago, as i said above, I was in downfall in june/july 09.

Amateurnoob

Quote from: seb on August 01, 2011, 02:11:00 PM
I was in downfall back in 09 for about 4 months :p, what I remembered most was you had like 3-4 proper CWA wars a week, and you always got big pulls to them.

Also, I swear DF was created more than 1 year and four month ago, as i said above, I was in downfall in june/july 09.

Yess it was created in September 08, the clan part about Downfall was a copypasta from my old intro, forgot to add it in thanks for pointing it out! What was your old RSN btw?

Kwaichi

Well wrote introduction. Now I feel like knowing whole your life :p
Good luck accomplishing your study goals and becoming a principal sometime.

BTW have you won some important paintball tournament if your team is so good?

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

BeeBee

Oh hai, sk8 likes pns butt,

And Hi Kwaichi :D
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

LilRyan

Nice intro, now

* LilRyan plots to close DownFall. :)

Vephy

Interesting you can remember so many early RS stuff.  Good intro, hope to see you around more.  Welcome.

Death_Outlaw

Nice intro. Diggin' the paintball picture, i've been a few times it's epic.

James

nice intro! nice pictures glad to see you :D goodluck and welcome