• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

News:

HELLO DOES THIS ACTUALLY DO ANYTHING

Main Menu

Board Gaming?

Started by Armybuilder, March 21, 2013, 07:38:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armybuilder

Anyone into board games / Card games?

Recently just purchased the classic Pandemic after waiting for them to be reprinted.

Munchkin is another favourite of mine. Just wondering if anyone else has any suggestions

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013

DZ

Asaad

I picked up on yugioh then and again, mostly on and off. I suck by todays standards, although I was never good. I also prefer Exodia and Blue eyes white dragon over newer sychro cards. I was mostly interested in the game as a kid but the game and television show is very nostalgic.
[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]

This Babylon

Creeper975

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Armybuilder

Quote from: DZ on March 21, 2013, 07:44:25 PM
Settlers of Catan
Good man
Have it in the kitchen at uni.

Rachellove9

Ticket to Ride  . . . it's a train game and really fun.
Takes some thinking skills and you can block/derail other players.
I'm into winning.  lol

Funenglish or something like that name is a cheap fun game.
It's sold at five below in usa and costs $5.
It is a word game that involves beating the clock.
Sorta like charades but with word cards instead of any motions.

I play board games a good bit when my friends come over and they bring theirs with them.
It might be a girl party kind of thing but we hardly ever do any electronics unless I plan ahead for Halo or RS.

Josheh

Member since 8-8-8

Rachellove9

X Warrior170

[center

BeeBee

Not necessarily a board game, more of a table top war game: Warhammer 40k.

Used to collect Orks and play, then I realised how damaging it could be to my school reputation if I was found in a Games Workshop with many unsociable kids and grown men #
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Keith

Quote from: Panda|Vulcan on March 24, 2013, 04:36:30 PM

Used to collect Orks and play, then I realised how damaging it could be to my school reputation if I was found in a Games Workshop with many unsociable kids and grown men #

I JUST LIKED TO PAINT. Don't have time for it now

BeeBee

Quote from: Keith on March 24, 2013, 05:15:11 PM

Money was a problem too :3. Pricey fucking hobby once you get into it.

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Keith

Quote from: Panda|Vulcan on March 24, 2013, 05:22:31 PM

For real, I was gonna get back into it but all of the figures cost ridiculous amounts, and all that just for me to paint them? no thanks maybe when i'm a decrepit old man

BeeBee

Quote from: Keith on March 24, 2013, 05:46:17 PM
Quote from: Panda|Vulcan on March 24, 2013, 05:22:31 PM

For real, I was gonna get back into it but all of the figures cost ridiculous amounts, and all that just for me to paint them? no thanks maybe when i'm a decrepit old man
Or become sweaty obese and lonely.

Armybuilder

Quote from: Rachellove9 on March 23, 2013, 11:24:33 PM
I'm into winning.  lol

Ive actually got Ticket to ride at home although with German cities rather than American

Keith

Quote from: Armybuilder on March 24, 2013, 11:13:54 PM
Quote from: Rachellove9 on March 23, 2013, 11:24:33 PM
I'm into winning.  lol

Ive actually got Ticket to ride at home although with German cities rather than American

Does mojo know about this

Nativez

i often play a bit of Snakes and Ladders yaknow ")

Al

Used to play Yu-Gi-Oh, still have my deck, but I sold all my other cards.

Also love playing Monopoly but that's it. ^_^
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS