• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

News:

HELLO DOES THIS ACTUALLY DO ANYTHING

Main Menu

Path of Exile

Started by Nick, March 22, 2013, 06:26:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

Quote from: WikipediaPath of Exile is an online Action RPG set in a fantasy world. It is developed by New Zealand based independent developer Grinding Gear Games and is a downloadable free-to-play game supported by "ethical microtransactions". On January 23, 2013, the Open Beta was released

The game play is basically Diablo 2 with Final Fantasy VII's materia system for skills and Final Fantasy X's skill grid for passive stats. There is no currency; everything is based on items and trading. Spammers are taken care of promptly and there isn't much IRL trading yet because the game is in beta.

http://www.pathofexile.com/

Let me know if you start playing. You can party up to 6 people and I can help rush/gear. Toon name = Vixose

Original Join Date: July 3rd, 2008
Posts from /forums: 3340
Vixose on Jubei'Thos

Owen

Nothing good ever came out of New Zealand, except Lord of the Rings, and Patty.

I kid, I kid.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Wayshow

Quote from: Owen on March 22, 2013, 06:40:30 PM

I kid, I kid.
You mean ONLY Lord of the Rings ##

Pacman Syu

This is now a Patty topic.
NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

Patty

Quote from: Owen on March 22, 2013, 06:40:30 PM

I kid, I kid.
:3 <3 :) I made it on the list!
R.I.P JC you cunt

Mojo

It just so happens that Patty made his yearly forum visit today!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]