• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=limegreen]House of Random (and how to ignore it)[/color]

Started by Mojo, March 27, 2013, 01:27:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mojo

Welcome to the House of Random. This forum offers some lighthearted respite from the responsibilities of the other forums. Here, members can post nonsense and not have to worry much about spam, as this forum does not increment anyone's post count. Popular forum games are found here. This forum is open to the public.

So quite a few people have been complaining about house of random posts spamming the unread posts page.
As a result I've enabled the option to hide particular boards from the unread posts page.

Here's how to do it:

• Navigate to your profile.
  • Under the Modify Profile header select "Ignore Board Options"
  • Tick the board you wish to ignore then select "Change profile"
  • Threads in this board will no longer appear on the unread posts page :)

IMPORTANT NOTE:
Obviously this feature is open to abuse, there's nothing stopping people from ignoring the Important Announcement forum or other important forums.

Therefore, to be clear, the only boards which you are allowed to ignore are any of the RuneScape Discussion and/or Non-RuneScape Discussion boards.

I don't suggest ignoring them though, it's just the house of random that seems to be annoying people.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Asaad

I won't be ignoring anything, I can easily navigate through any thread just by looking at where its coming from on Unread posts.
[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]

PineappleTom

SquelchyFish

Buns

SquelchyFish

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

PineappleTom

Wayshow

YumYumMix

i would never ignore the house of randoms
this topic is one of my favorite

Pacman Syu

NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

CatchyMalice

ran·dom
ˈrandəm/Submit
adjective
made, done, happening, or chosen without method or conscious decision.
"a random sample of 100 households"
synonyms:   unsystematic, unmethodical, arbitrary, unplanned, undirected, casual, indiscriminate, nonspecific, haphazard, stray, erratic; More
informal
odd, unusual, or unexpected.
"I find it impossible to not laugh at such a random guy"