• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Hi everyone

Started by Frozen 10, August 02, 2011, 11:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frozen 10

Hey WG!
Hows everyone and WG/DG doing?

New forum and DG back. Cool!

BeeBee

Hey Man, how you doing? what you up to nowadays?
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

PineappleTom

Hey Sjoerd mate, how are you? Been a while!! Much love from your ex-mentor ! :D x

jaredspurr

hey man wats up is this the person i talked to for like a second in coll or cl?

Frozen 10

Quote from: Panda|Vulcan on August 03, 2011, 04:11:49 PM
Hey Man, how you doing? what you up to nowadays?
Hey Panda!
I quit RuneScape a few months ago because I lost everything with staking. But I'm planning to play again however I'm pretty busy irl. After my holidays I have to work as an internship for almost a year 5 days a week and I have my exams this year. I'm currently playing in 2 bands (bass guitar) which is going great. I'm also planning to get some 'professional' bass guitar lessons so I can do a study that is aimed on music/instruments.

Quote from: Rodney75 on August 03, 2011, 05:42:05 PM
Hey Sjoerd mate, how are you? Been a while!! Much love from your ex-mentor ! :D x
Hey Tom!!
Ya its been a while! I'm pretty good, I have my summer holiday and next week I'll be on holiday with some friends. How are you?

Quote from: jaredspurr on August 03, 2011, 09:14:36 PM
hey man wats up is this the person i talked to for like a second in coll or cl?
Hey Jarred.
Nope, I've never been in Coll or CL.