• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Age of Empires II HD: Wilderness Guardians Leaderboard

Started by SquelchyFish, April 01, 2013, 05:10:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SquelchyFish

RULES

[- Any Factions ]
[- Above Settings ]
[- One VS One Only ]
[- No Rush Until Imperial Age ]
[- Screenshot after match statistics to prove win ]
[- Anyone reading this post may enter or host a League game ]

TABLE

1]
2]
3]
4]
5]
6]
7]
8]
9]
10]

MATCH HISTORY
[Spoiler][/Spoiler]

Al

Aw yis...I've been wanting to WG AOE2 since they hosted it. Getting it!
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Kenshln

Josheh

How much is it?

So glad we can just play.

Member since 8-8-8

Owen

Quote from: Josheh on April 05, 2013, 02:26:17 AM
How much is it?

So glad we can just play.

When I looked last night it was £13, not sure on exchange rates atm so...

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Fuls

Bought this faster than I could even think about buying it CANNOT WAIT FUCKKKK

Armybuilder

Pre-ordered it the day it went on steam +)

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013

SquelchyFish

ITS BEEN RELEASED 2 DAYS EARLY:

DL
DL
DL
DL

Armybuilder

Fuls

Yeah its still in beta sort of, there are a few fixes you can do because your graphics cards overcompensate for their retarded programming on Display scaling on high end systems, which is almost everyone. 

Pacman Syu

Got to play the other day for a little bit, had a blast.

If it's really laggy, add "-dxlevel81" under you launch options for AoE. (Right click AoE, properties, launch options, I believe)
NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

SquelchyFish

Table now live,

My friends and I found that when we played on Hamachi (Virtual Private Network- its free, google) we had no ping lag. When playing online we had about 2-6k's worth which made it unplayable. I think Microsoft are fixing this, I did a little research and whilst there's no lan option - if you are actually playing over Lan, or a "fake" lan like hamachi it will connect to steam to make sure you are playing a legit copy - then it will connect locally.

They are also sorting out the fps issues too.
I have managed to have quite a lot of good, lag free games since they released it against other randomers in the lobby but its touch and go.

To elaborate on the No Rush until Imperial rule:
Do not attack the other player until you are BOTH in the imperial age.

use common sense and dont build lumber camps etc in the opponents base trying to abuse the rule.
Leaderboard will be done by total wins vs other WG members but will include win/loss ratio.

2v2 etc may appear later - on the original aoe 2 we only had about 5 people who played so we'll have to see.
For those who haven't got it yet, sort your life out: http://store.steampowered.com/app/221380/

Age of Empires 2 Music 6