• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Checking in

Started by Crucio01, April 17, 2013, 04:58:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crucio01

How is everyone? It has been quite a number of years since I have dropped by here.

Mojo

Hey there, was nice talking in IRC. Don't think I was in WG when you were around.

Always nice to see old faces though :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Al

Welcome back, hope you stick around. :)
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Mister Kyle

Rachellove9

Owen

QuoteName: Crucio01
Reason for Suspension/Ban: This is the culmination of many warnings, resulting from his immaturity, flamebaiting, and attempted PKing of WG members while holding the "Clan Friend" rank.
Date issued for Ban/Suspension: 30/06/2008
Date Expired for Suspension (If they are permanently banned, leave this as 'N/A'): N/A

Awkward...

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

yingyang06

Quote from: Owen

Awkward...

Just abit lol, Hey Crucio it's been a while.
Lady Yingyang06
93/99 Prayer

His Lordship

Quote from: Owen on April 17, 2013, 11:21:57 AM
Reason for Suspension/Ban: This is the culmination of many warnings, resulting from his immaturity, flamebaiting, and attempted PKing of WG members while holding the "Clan Friend" rank.
Date Expired for Suspension (If they are permanently banned, leave this as 'N/A'): N/A

Awkward...
He's not on our current exiled list in the Guest Forum.
Where did you get this?

Owen

Quote from: His Lordship on April 17, 2013, 05:01:56 PM
Quote from: Owen on April 17, 2013, 11:21:57 AM

Awkward...
He's not on our current exiled list in the Guest Forum.
Where did you get this?

Previous boards Hall of Shame.  Rachel and I both remembered he was banned a while back, we were trying to remember what for exactly and whether he was unbanned.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Crucio01

I was unbanned many years ago.

His Lordship

Well mate, you were very young then, and didn't get along so easily with people.
I'm happy for you to be here. It's been so long you must have grown up a lot since those days :)

Vio

Quote from: His Lordship on April 18, 2013, 11:29:11 AM
Well mate, you were very young then, and didn't get along so easily with people.
I'm happy for you to be here. It's been so long you must have grown up a lot since those days :)

It was just before I joined, it can't have been that loOH MY GOD WHERE DID THE PAST FIVE YEARS GO

BeeBee

Quote from: Vio on April 18, 2013, 07:37:37 PM
Quote from: His Lordship on April 18, 2013, 11:29:11 AM

It was just before I joined, it can't have been that loOH MY GOD WHERE DID THE PAST FIVE YEARS GO
]
If you're referring to yourself, it hasn't even been 4 yet.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Josheh

Member since 8-8-8

George

Heyyy Crucio,
Nice to see you back again :)