• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

music bot is back, and hopefully better than ever!

Started by granitecrab, May 06, 2013, 01:55:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

granitecrab

with the growing use of the Teamspeak i have decided to bring back the music bot to our team speak with full controls.
so if you want music in the background or just want to chill with some music that our clan suggests/requests...

yah i'm also going to take up music requests.

but the last time i did that it was a bit of a train wreck so this is how i'm going to do it this time!
instead of just asking you all what songs you want i ask you for whole albums, so instead of me hunting for just one song i can get a wider verity and more music cuz the last time i did this the music got old... quick. same song playing over and over... so tell me what is your fave album! i'll put that bad boy on their!

but back to why i'm bringing the bot back.

well i don't play runescape... at all anymore.

so i want to do something for you guys cuz you all are so awesome and this is the best i can do.
so if i'm on ts and you want the bot moved to a particular channel ASK ME!
OR ask a staff if they are on, they tend to be nice enough to move my bot if i'm not around.
hope i contribute something.

with love and pony's

~granitecrab/Nicholas rogers.

!QUESTIONS ON THE BOT!

Q: how do i lower the bots volume?
A: its easy! just right click the bot and find the "change volume" option! click that and find a nice point for it so its not ear rape or its a comfy background noise so you can here other's.

Q: what are the bots controls?
A: its only has 3 commands, and here they are.
!winamp next, !winamp prev, and !help.

Q: when i type in any of the commands and press enter i get 2 messages, one from the bot and one from you. why is that?
A: its due to the addon's user interface crap. it cant solo out one teamspeak ID so it just acts for the both of us.

Q: you and the bot randomly leave and come back. why is that?
A: BAD MOTHA-FUCKING NET!

Q: the music quality starts to flicker/studder. why is that?
A: ...*sigh* bad net again...

Q: why is the bot 's mic mute'd sometimes?
A: i eather may be working with something on the bot or its alone in the channel and will auto mute itself to save brain width.

PS: if you have any questions ask them!
PSS: this thread will also take the album requests! just type them like this:
I'd like to request (band name) - (album name).
PSSS: not anymore, all request need to be placed here: http://www.wildernessguardians.com/smf/index.php?topic=6927.0

i'm going on a adventure!

granitecrab

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Josheh

Thanks for this, I was in there listening just a moment ago, opens my eyes to some music I don't normally hear.

Member since 8-8-8

This Babylon

granitecrab

Quote from: This Babylon on May 06, 2013, 06:34:43 AM
this better have that bronystep i sent you
it may after i get the music i just copy and past ALL  my music from my folder into a playlist and randomize and shuful it

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.