• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] 2007reborn introduction

Started by 2007reborn, May 08, 2013, 03:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2007reborn

About You and Your Account
I'm applying to the Wilderness Guardians clan

1. What is your current RuneScape username, and what are your past usernames, if any?
Current - 2007reborn
Past - 0mfgpkr

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities, etc.):
i started back in 2006, i was 10 years old and an friend of mine got me into RuneScape. i did not have many friend back in 2006 so i was make friend's online (now i have lots of friends), mine favourite activities? uhm i think i like pking the most but it depends on mine mood

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
Rens van der Peet
Male
17 (18-09-95)
The Netherlands
i do motocross i ride an Kawasaki kx250f / and i like to maintenance dirtbike's / car's / moped's
i like rock/metal/dubstep
mine talents? uhm i started working on bike's on an young age's so i ques thats mine :)
i like to make new friend's
and i dislike people who arent them self

4. How did you hear about us, and what makes you want to join WG?
www.zybez/nl told me about the clan, and i took an good look around and its really professional, i always wanted an good / friendly clan

Your PvP Experience
i pke as long as i remember i dont say im good but i do it for fun :)
5. What multi-combat PvP experience do you have? Be sure to mention any recent or past F2P or P2P PvP clans you have been in.
to be honost i always was an edgevile pker
6. Our warring times are usually between 4PM EST/9PM GMT and 6PM EST/11PM GMT on weekends, and sometimes weekdays. Can you regularly be active at these times?
i'm almost done with school this year so yes

7. Do you agree to keep your PvP gear well stocked? Can you stock up on the required gear found as a sticky in the 'Join the Clan' forum?
yes, ofcourse :)

8. Do you understand that all PvP events are mandatory if you are online, and that you face removal from the clan should you blatantly skip these events?
if im online i will always be there, but yes i understand

Your Activity and Availability
i play when i have time, school is more important
9. Do you agree to check our forums daily, be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on TeamSpeak for all wars and raids? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)
yes, i will always be in there

10. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
i don't think so, i only go on an 1 week vacation that's it
<@Vio> I wish I was a pedo
<@Vio> Like
<@Vio> Who was that aussie guy who kept his daughter in a dungeon for like 20 years
<@Vio> He was a pedo and he got to build A FUCKING DUNGEON
<@Vio> That shit sounds so cool
<@Vio> Meh, I can dream

Zemus

2007reborn

<@Vio> Like
<@Vio> Who was that aussie guy who kept his daughter in a dungeon for like 20 years
<@Vio> Meh, I can dream

Zyruth

Patience is the key to Success.

Mojo

Nice application Rens, see you in IRC :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Al

Rens. I like that name. And more apps from the Netherlands ftw.

Welcome. :)
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

2007reborn

<@Vio> Like
<@Vio> Meh, I can dream

Mami Tomoei

Glad to see you are interested in us =). We wont disappoint

Ownierage

The Netherlands take over! :woeh:

Welcome

Twizlers300

Hey good luck with your app, welcome to WG.

Andr3www

Welcome!

Pretty nice man, ;)

Pacman Syu

Just met you in RS, can't wait to fight with you ;)
NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

Wizard

Good luck and welcome!

Winter is coming...

2007reborn

Quote from: Pacman Syu on May 09, 2013, 09:59:11 AM
Just met you in RS, can't wait to fight with you ;)

haha me too :)
<@Vio> Like
<@Vio> Meh, I can dream