• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

45 or 70 defence

Started by 2007reborn, May 20, 2013, 10:35:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2007reborn

i like pking but i also like bossing and such so what shall i get?
<@Vio> I wish I was a pedo
<@Vio> Like
<@Vio> Who was that aussie guy who kept his daughter in a dungeon for like 20 years
<@Vio> He was a pedo and he got to build A FUCKING DUNGEON
<@Vio> That shit sounds so cool
<@Vio> Meh, I can dream

Vio

Reece

Get 70, as much as i wanted to keep my low defense, the sooner I get a team rolling with me at MB, the funner it'll be :>
Flame Reece - Most Likely to be WG in 2020 - Winter Fun Awards 2013
2ez

This Babylon

45, its the right ammount to keep your combat level low enough to fight pretty much everything, defence only dictates how many 0s you get anyway, but with 99 attack an opponent with 99 def shouldnt matter.

Mojo

70, and then 99!

It will help the clan in wars and you will find PvM dificult with 45 defence. Also there would be plenty of "barrows pures" and nearly maxed people to fight with higher defence.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Creeper975

70, we are not a zerker pure clan.

This Babylon

im just saying from personal experience, barrows pure is really for the damage bonus anyways, just get 45 for now if YOU like it (dont let anyone tell you how to live your shit), then keep it, if you personally dislike 45 defence, then get 70.

the combat levels you gain for being a barrows pure should bring you into the maxed zerker realm anyways

BeeBee

Remember WE are a multi clan. 70 is fine in single and defo more beneficial in multi.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

MoBBy

milfhunt3r

definitely 70, 45 is weak

2007reborn

thanks i get defence uo trough slayer
<@Vio> I wish I was a pedo
<@Vio> Like
<@Vio> Who was that aussie guy who kept his daughter in a dungeon for like 20 years
<@Vio> He was a pedo and he got to build A FUCKING DUNGEON
<@Vio> That shit sounds so cool
<@Vio> Meh, I can dream

X Warrior170

[center

YumYumMix

70 defence cuz ur finding more people with dharok setup these days cuz people either cant get barrow gloves or dont care about 45 defence