• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

bc wooly intro

Started by bc wooly, August 08, 2011, 12:30:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bc wooly

. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians?
DG

2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
ermm short and snappy ive had 2 accounts i got bored of my old one and wanted to make a pure which i did  then i decided to make the pure my main account which is the one ive got i cant remember when i started my favourite activities change depending on my mood

3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):
i live in the uk, Male my hobbies include musician im in a band and do vocals/screaming vocals and  we are just finishing of are 2nd album, writing some songs for the band, playing guitar (passes time when touring) i like beeing on the road but i dislike missing people and beeing able to relax in home comforts.  that probably doesn't make much sense so sorry

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
rsc and because its something to do in my spare time when i have a few spare hours

5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
nope

6. Any additional comments:
nice to meet you all hope to see you soon .

Wayshow

Wait... So you DON'T like to mooch around in the house? Odd lol

bc wooly

no i like that i miss it when im on the road for 2/3 months

sulaiman400

Welcome to the community. Youre going to love it. What genre music do you guys enjoy btw?

Current Descendant Guardian

Think you're this great? You aren't. Be jealous. LEAVE COMMENTS PLEASE!!!

Mark

Welcome to the community :)

I set the standard.

BeeBee

Welcome To Ze Community!
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

bc wooly

thanks guys and im into anything really i play post-hardcore music (screamo) but when im chilling i listen to classic rock... modern rock...meatal...rap... classic music

James