• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Crafter at your service!

Started by Demonhunt140, May 27, 2013, 07:11:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demonhunt140

Hi WG Clan,

Hello everyone! My friend(satanic gaze) and I and would like to see if you guys are interested in buying ranging gear. We all know the hassle of buying in OSRS, so we want to make sure you all dont have to do that and concentrate on your pking and clan wars. Just buy in bulks or small amounts straight from us! I also have teamspeak and ventrilo if thats needed. Here is what we have at the moment.

- Full blue sets
- Full red sets
- Full black sets
- Magic Shortbows
- Yew Shortbows

I hope we can be your clan's supplier for these items so we can both help each other out. Thank you!

Mojo

Most people just buy from here http://forums.zybez.net/runescape-2007-prices or from world 1.

Good luck with your venture though!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

BeeBee

Nice idea but yeah, as Mojo said, most people buy from w1 or zybez.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

His Lordship

Since you've gone to the effort of making a forum account, yes we do need dragonhide sets a lot of the time.
I'm sure your offer would come in handy, so thanks for this post. I will support you if you are selling at market price.

Richgodyz

Thanks for the offer.

I need about 10 black d hide bodies  - can you sell them for 10k each?

Do you also craft power ammys? I have around 40 diamonds sitting in my bank.

Rachellove9

This is a very nice offer.
I'm always looking for crafting items.
If you have the levels to craft the seaweed baskets, I'd like to buy a few of them.
I know you have to weave the net on the loam in a farmer's house then add bronze wire to it.
I haven't checked it out yet to see the levels needed.

Thanks
Rachy

7PB

very nice :) u are u able to craft glorys yet? i know alot of poeple need glorys crafted and  igot a friend that can but hes liek barly ever on , so if we have someone in the clan that can that would be awsome :p

Credit to Randy Wizard Storm for Sig.

Liszewan

Quote from: Richgodyz on May 28, 2013, 11:26:53 AM
Thanks for the offer.

I need about 10 black d hide bodies  - can you sell them for 10k each?

Do you also craft power ammys? I have around 40 diamonds sitting in my bank.
I can craft power ammies, hit me up ingame :)

Also guys i have 73 crafting if you need anything crafted that's 73 and lower