• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Well hey there.

Started by ChadR124, May 29, 2013, 08:40:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChadR124

Long time no see WG! Crazy to see so many old faces still on the forums. Even went to register a new account and found out you still kept my old one around which I can't believe. Hope all is well in the WG world  ##

Mojo

I think I'm too new school to remember you but it's always nice to see old faces coming back for a visit :P
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mister Kyle

Your name is vaguely familiar..

Raging Mage2

Quote from: Mister Kyle on May 29, 2013, 09:04:18 AM
Your name is vaguely familiar..

I thought it was longer, the chad and 124 ring bells :\

Click image for achievement thread!

#1 In Heaven's Slayer Challenge (2mil exp in 1 month)

Originally WG 16/05/06

ChadR124

Man I really do feel like an old fart. My old name was Chaddaman124. Made that when I was like, 12 and once the update that allowed us to change our user's I shortened it to ChadR124. I was WG waaaaay back in, um...2004 at least? I think. All the way through to 08' and 09(ish). I was around for the DoA war, BK, and 'The' to name a few. Used to be a raid leader/mod here among other things. I remember Darth (although that you were here later when I rejoined so I don't think we knew each other to well) and Raging.

Reece

Flame Reece - Most Likely to be WG in 2020 - Winter Fun Awards 2013
2ez

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

His Lordship

I will always remember that whip kill :P
Hi Chad, it's great to see you!

Twizlers300

Hey what's up, I remember you being a raid leader back during the KF days. Nice to see you around.

ChadR124

Quote from: Reece on May 29, 2013, 09:30:47 AM
Ello ello :)
Hey Reece! I remember you! Nice to see you around.
Quote from: Panda|Vulcan on May 29, 2013, 10:01:41 AM
Hi.
Hi :)
Quote from: His Lordship on May 29, 2013, 11:51:29 AM
I will always remember that whip kill :P
Hi Chad, it's great to see you!
Ah yes, who could forget! The good ol' days. That was such a fun raid. Nice to see you Eugene! Hope all is well with you.
Quote from: Twizlers300 on May 29, 2013, 03:26:51 PM
Hey what's up, I remember you being a raid leader back during the KF days. Nice to see you around.
Sure was! Who could forget Ken## Nice to see you Twiz!

X Warrior170

[center

Dorcha3377

DZ

I will never forget my first F2P raid. We ran into Gladz near spider hill and I had no idea what was going on so I followed you because you were one of the few WG names I recognized :P

ChadR124

Quote from: X Warrior170 on May 29, 2013, 06:06:44 PM
Hello Chad
Hey there :)

Quote from: Dorcha3377 on May 29, 2013, 10:59:43 PM
Fudge muffins hi  <3
JENNNNNN! Hey  <3 <3 Nice to see you're still with WG.

Quote from: DZ on May 29, 2013, 11:11:11 PM
I will never forget my first F2P raid. We ran into Gladz near spider hill and I had no idea what was going on so I followed you because you were one of the few WG names I recognized :P

Hey DZ! Long time no see!

Keith

What's up dude, remember you for sure - you might not remember me though - would be as Reticked if you did. Saw the username posting and thought it must be chaddaman haha

Zemus

Owen

ChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChad

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

ChadR124

Quote from: Keith on May 30, 2013, 02:12:45 AM
What's up dude, remember you for sure - you might not remember me though - would be as Reticked if you did. Saw the username posting and thought it must be chaddaman haha
Yeah I remember you :) Hope all is well :P

Quote from: Zemus on May 30, 2013, 01:26:34 PM
hello chad :3
Hey :)

Quote from: Owen on May 30, 2013, 08:31:26 PM
ChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChadChad
OH.MY.GOD. OWENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ## ## ## I see you've been busy! Leader?! That's awesome!