• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Busy busy busy

Started by I love 99177, June 02, 2013, 02:44:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I love 99177

I've been so busy with work a little after 07 came out that I haven't had much time to train or be online at all.  I told the correct people that I wouldn't be able to make the CAP for OSRS, but I feel as though I've let my clan members down.  I love this clan and most the people in it.  I've been super busy with life in general that I can't even make the grind the get to cap.  I'm sorry, but I just want to you to all know that deep down, I will always love RS and this clan, but I have just been far too busy to actually do something to actually show that I mean that.

Sorry guys, hope you forgive me.

~I love 99177 aka Gengar1

Mojo

Thanks for stopping by. I've moved this to Guest Lounge as it's a more appropriate board :P

Anyway, I hope your life is going OK. Feel free to hang around the boards, IRC or the Clan Chat when you have the time :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mister Kyle

Glad to see you actually stood up and explained your situation, instead of just going inactive for two months like most inactives do.

Al

Quote from: Mister Kyle on June 02, 2013, 04:56:23 AM
Glad to see you actually stood up and explained your situation, instead of just going inactive for two months like most inactives do.

+1
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS