• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Weirdest Trend I've Seen Yet

Started by Wizard, June 19, 2013, 10:38:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wizard

http://youtu.be/WQjFHaDG7Qw

Why? WHy? WHY>????????????????????????????????????? :woeh:

milfhunt3r

makes my brain cells die just watching that lol

BeeBee

It was hard, but I managed to wank to it.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Al

wtf...lol...

made me cringe a little
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Asaad

[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]

Owen

This is why I hate the human race, and am happy that we're slowly killing ourselves off in numerous ways.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Twizlers300

Asaad

Quote from: Owen on June 20, 2013, 12:50:39 AM
This is why I hate the human race, and am happy that we're slowly killing ourselves off in numerous ways.

We are ever expanding. Sry bud. :'(
[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]

Owen

Quote from: Asaad on June 20, 2013, 03:33:56 AM

Populations may be increasing, but global warming, decreasing fossil fuels, new weapon technologies, superbugs etc etc all mean the human race is finite.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

This Babylon

Quote from: Owen on June 20, 2013, 03:48:50 AM

Populations may be increasing, but global warming, decreasing fossil fuels, new weapon technologies, superbugs etc etc all mean the human race is finite.
the universe is limitless, the earths destruction means we just pack up and go somewhere else. You know, like EVE online :)

DZ

I don't know about you, but I'm feeling 22.

Ellie Nora

Facepalm, 'Murica!!  :@

Hi WG btw :)

BeeBee

Quote from: Ellie Nora on June 26, 2013, 01:31:04 PM
Facepalm, 'Murica!!  :@

Hi WG btw :)
Sup m8.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Lighten

Waste of money, could've paid for P2P lel

Rangex

seen a few of these on facebook, weirdos.

granitecrab

Quote from: This Babylon on June 21, 2013, 11:35:29 PM
Quote from: Owen on June 20, 2013, 03:48:50 AM

the universe is limitless, the earths destruction means we just pack up and go somewhere else. You know, like EVE online :)
you dare try and escape your fate!
i will kill you last as you watch the earth burn before you and you are forced to watch the land turn to ash.
and when you beg for a end, when you find out that you HAVE lost EVERYTHING...
i'll walk away.
and leave you to your eternal suffering.
only the weak, only the cowards beg and run from it all.

i'm going on a adventure!

Laurennio

"Pure Rock Souls."

X Warrior170

Fuck snorting coke, it's condoms all the way.

[center