• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [SG] Bessy_TheCow

Started by bessy_theCow, June 22, 2013, 10:33:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bessy_theCow

SG INTRODUCTION: Bessy_TheCow

My RuneScape Name: Bessy_TheCow
My Previous RSNs:
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Started in 2006ish only ever used this account
My past/current clans/teams are: Last two clans one died when we tried a merge and the other was to new and didn't have the number of people needed
About me: Ashley Hughes from Australia
Im 24
Hobbies: RS and Minecraft are the only games I play, programming, building electronics.
Part time uni student studying Electrical Engineering

I heard about SG through: RuneScape Forums Topic
I want to join because: Love the fact that this is a large community already built

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (mIRC or other client user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: If I am on I am keen to attend events

Mojo

Nice to see the app fixed.

Welcome to the forums :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

bessy_theCow

TY looking forward the result of my application

Wizard

Hello & Welcome to WG/SG :) Hope to see you around IRC and TS :)

Josheh

Hey there, welcome to the community. Another Aussie member, wooooooot. Aussie unit (and Nzers) is getting stong in SG. This will be great. I'll interview you soon unless another staff can get to you before me. Good luck :).

Member since 8-8-8

Jawn

Al

COUGH no credit for me for directing another applicant...lol jk jk.

Welcome Ashley, I'm glad you found your way. In a way and more we're lucky to have you, cause I caught you after cleaning up (re-editing) and bumping the recruitment thread on RSB. The thread was last edited on April 22nd and last bumped in two months (though still on the front pages of the forum lol).

You have pretty solid stats, just the levels we're looking for. Hope we grow the clan together. :)
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Wizard

Hey, I saw you on IRC a few times, you were trying to get your interview done, I take it you never pm'd anyone to get it done when you were on? :( Hope you haven't up and disappeared. SG always needs ppl :)

Josheh

Quote from: Wizard on June 28, 2013, 06:24:15 PM
Hey, I saw you on IRC a few times, you were trying to get your interview done, I take it you never pm'd anyone to get it done when you were on? :( Hope you haven't up and disappeared. SG always needs ppl :)

Oh man, I've been looking for you on IRC, really want to interview you.

Member since 8-8-8

Al

Oh I forgot to tell you guys...a few days ago I pmed her and she told me she "found another clan."
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Wizard

Quote from: Al on June 29, 2013, 11:55:36 AM
Oh I forgot to tell you guys...a few days ago I pmed her and she told me she "found another clan."

Well that's depressing.

Vio

:( I'll close this now them, feel free to re-intro if you change your mind :)