• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

You Most Memorable Trip

Started by Wayshow, July 12, 2013, 04:54:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wayshow

So as some of you know, I went on a 35-day backpacking trip around Europe. I am a pretty well-travelled person (over 20 countries yo), but this trip was by far the most memorable and I had the most fun.

And to any people who are interested in traveling, go with a few friends and plan the trip yourself!

Now. Do you guys have a most memorable trip? Why?

Asaad

I had a nice time looking at lordys vacation photos.
[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]

Josheh

Quote from: Asaad on July 13, 2013, 02:17:26 AM
I had a nice time looking at lordys vacation photos.

I too live through other people.

Member since 8-8-8

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Al

Has to be my school trip to London (second time in London) for New Year's 2012. My school's band and choir were invited to play/sing/march as part of the queen's Diamond Jubilee celebration. Warwick Castle, Stratford-upon-Avon (birthplace of Shakespeare), shopping places in London, Nando's (lolz), had a nice dance in the hotel's ballroom with other schools from the US as our NYE celebration, and other stuff I can't remember.

It was so memorable it hurts. Wish I could do it again, but performing in such a big choir, marching in the streets of London in drenching rain, just everything would be impossible to duplicate. Made good friends with a lot of people.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

His Lordship

Taibz

I once went on a PK trip with WG. Panda died on login. The end.
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Rachellove9

I volunteered for a trip with lil kids to go to Gettysburg as a chaperone and driver.
I had a great time with the kids.
We got locked in a national cemetery and it got dark on us.
Before I could say no, two of the guys picked me up and put me over a 5 foot fence made of stones.
They all laughed so hard seeing me totally off guard.
We camped out right next to the graves and went on ghost hunting walks every night.
I saw two double rainbows at the same time, and I took it as a sign that I should volunteer again.