• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] I 3 Hit, 102

Started by I 3 Hit, July 12, 2013, 11:42:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I 3 Hit

WG INTRODUCTION: I 3 Hit

My RuneScape Name: I 3 Hit
My Previous RSNs: Wootage22
Names Taken
Magickidkac

My Combat Level: 102
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing in early 2005 when i saw one of my cousins playing i got interested. My name means what it sound like I tend to 3 Hit alot so i have named myself I 3 Hit, I enjoy mostly pking not really big into skilling if I would have to choose a skill i'd probably say cooking because it is the easiest.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: As a pure way back in the day I was in Destined Pures then as I got 45 defence I joined Valhalla later on as I became a main I became part of Fatal Death, which i led from 2007-2009 at which time I quit Runescape.

About me: So yeah my name is Ross I'm 19 I live in the United States in Missouri. I like to chill, play soccer (football for you europeans) I listen to just about everything from rock to rap no country though, I like to joke around alot so i enjoy people with a good sense of humor I really dislike fake people.

I heard about WG through: General/Word of Mouth
I want to join because: LEGENDARY

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (SwiftKit user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: maybe girlfriend?

Flames377

Mojo

Welcome to our forums Ross!

See you in IRC :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Wizard

Hello & Welcome :)

I helped out FD when they were new in wars n such, mostly when they were at clan wars though :)

:P

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]