• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

The Next-Gen Consoles

Started by YumYumMix, July 21, 2013, 06:08:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YumYumMix

wow i heard on Woodysgamertag about ps4 vs Xbox Juaummm i mean one
but anyway ps4 won the gamers and xbox won the games
i pretty sure the xbox community is gooding to be the same after halo 5 and rumors of ALL xbox dlcs are release one month eariler for ALL GAMES so we will be

from e3 i see ps4 as a better console for people who play Runescape cuz you dont have to pay membership
but Hardc0re gamers are still xbox all the way
reason y? many and many clans of COD and MLGs in Halo are in xbox and their not jsut going to go to ps4 because of the communit

so tell me what you think about this and i quote "PS4 won the gamers , but the xbox won the games"

i think its vice versa

Flames377

Colinwarrior

Currently busy with:
Western Michigan University
Proud WG member from January 2006 - Fall 2009 and owner of a WG t-shirt

Mister Kyle

Owen

Fairly certain  PS4 is becoming a subscription service too, so won't be free.

I'll be getting the Xbone when Halo is released.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Rangex

Quikdrawjoe

PSN+ will be required to play multiplayer games (except for games that are going to be free in the first place).  If one account on the PS4 has PSN+ everyone can access online multiplayer.

Xbox will presumably receive DLCs early for all Microsoft exclusives, it's been this way since PS3/Xbox360...

Games?  PS4 has better exclusives and is more developer friendly so that means even more games after release.

You're right though, Xbox is the better choice.  Protip:  everything you hear on the internet is true.

Former Tip.It Super Moderator, LND Legionnaire, WG Elite Guardian

Tip.It and WG Real Life Meeting Attendee