• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Colin's Introduction

Started by Colinwarrior, August 14, 2011, 05:45:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colinwarrior

1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians? Both I guess? Lol. I'll be joining the Descendant Guardians I guess since WG decided to be mean and raise their reqs. *sadface*

2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
Well I started playing RS sometime back in 2003. I first got into clans in 2004 and have been involved in the clan world ever since. I joined WG back in January/February 2006 and stayed until fall 2009. I was there during the golden era of P2P wilderness dominance, went to all the major wars and then some (DOA #2, CL, BK, Valor, DS, SE, RR, EoS, killing RoT every day in the wildy, etc) and stuck around through d-day and the RoT castle wars crash and other such events that led to the decline of the WG empire. I've been through all kinds of ranks in WG (elite guardian, emeritus, even a DG member at one point). My favorite activities have always been combat events. Wars, raids, castle wars, fight pits, etc. I'm not much of a skiller. RS has changed a lot since I went inactive after leaving WG. I haven't actively played in over 2 years, so you guys are gonna have to help me out with getting back into the swing of things.

3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):
My name is Colin. I'm 22 years old and I was born and raised in Michigan, USA. Went to Western Michigan University, but did not graduate >.>. I joined the US Army about 2 years ago and it has kept me busy since. I just got back from a tour in Afghanistan and have some free time again, so I figured I would check up on my old clan. I like music, computers, video games, football (the American kind), and generally having fun. If there's anything else you guys are curious about, don't be afraid to ask!

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
Heard about you guys back on RSC many years ago. It was around the time of the WG vs BD war. I was actually rooting for BD at the time, because they were an RSB clan and I was active on the RSB. Then you guys pounded them and I'm like "oh damn...I gotta check these guys out"..went to the WG website and listened to Celtique Medievel a hundred times and joined shortly thereafter. ## I want to rejoin because of all the great times I had with you guys back in the day, and hopefully we can have more of the same in the future.

5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
Let's see...Vephy, Zemus, Pyro, Joe, George, Gene of course, Rachel <3, Sonix and Robbie. I've heard of some of the others, just don't know them that well. And I know pretty much everyone on the Emeritus list. Lol.

6. Any additional comments:
It's good to be back, even though RS has undergone some dramatic changes since I've left. Also I don't know how active I can be quite yet, but I'll try my hardest to be around.

Currently busy with:
Western Michigan University
Proud WG member from January 2006 - Fall 2009 and owner of a WG t-shirt

Bgpgraebner

Oh dear god, here it comes.

Welcome back mate, happy to see you rejoining ##

Jayson

-1 me because you know I'm right

7th Highest Overall for Wars Attended.

jaredspurr

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Wayshow

attention: old school member approaching ^^

Creeper975

Mister Kyle

Mark

I set the standard.

Rachellove9

Colin, 

Wow to seeing you back.  Very happy about it, I missed you being around.  We have to catch up. 

Vephy

Welcome back Colin, glad to see you have returned safe and well.

Patty

I don't believe we have met sir. Welcome back to WG :D

TheGreatOne

Welcome to the guardians :)

Slipknot1499

Welcome back :) your name rings so many bells lol! dunno where from though.

Kwaichi

Hi again Colin, glad you returned safe :)

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Snowstorm

Welcome back/into Wilderness Guardians or Delectable Guardians.

Shinhwa

Welcome Back! I'm new to WG so I hope I get to know you better!