• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Any one need help not been poor.

Started by redstormx1, August 15, 2011, 06:28:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redstormx1

Does anyone need a money making mentor so they can efford gear for clan events raids and such.
im willing to teach them my ways of making money with the grand exchange .

need p2p account (slow with f2p) and 100K +  (1mil faster)

I turned 500k into 50mil by just standing at the grand exchange for 2 weeks a few hours a day. 

Torack234

That'd be interesting. You could say I'm the worst money maker runescape has seen.

redstormx1

haha , ill teach you some merchant tips . the more you have the more you will earn an hour , normaly 1 mil would be about 200k an hour but yeah you learn how to do it , so when you got heaps you make heaps more :P . , how much money do you have ? skills are to slow and repetitive ha ,

Torack234

Rektify

Wind_Arcus

im in, i've got about 10mil to try. Never really mech. before so Im interested to see what happend  :D

"Normal people believe that if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Engineers believe that if it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet."

~Scott Adams, The Dilbert Principle

redstormx1

onto 100mil now with only 1 hour a day for the last 2 weeks. . just testing out a new kinda mega flipping /long term merch . involves hold a large stock of a cheap item, then flipping them 1gp differ or abit more for bars. so 400k nature runes a full flip takes less than 30min or alot less sometimes. if the item is chugging to much i just sell back for what i paid and try to get em cheaper.
i currently hold 300k nature runes 300k gold bars 300k bronze bars. the flipping is going good but if the items drop 3 gp i have flip for abit to get back even . i suggest to start on bronze bars or another cheap bar until you have well over the cap of 10k for bars.

.  my nets not active at home atm so ill be off for a few days but add me in game and ill be happy to chat .

Irock129

froggy838

Please any F2p tips would be nice. I do have approx 50 million atm. Have just been buying sara pieces then selling as sets, nets about 50k per set give or take. Any hints would be helpfull thou.   ~Froggy838