• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

`Lumbys Introduction!

Started by `Lumby, August 16, 2011, 03:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

`Lumby

1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians? WG :) <3

2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
[I started playing RS in early 2006, with a friend of mine in real life.  We used to meet up outside his school at 3pm and play from 4 untill 9 and routine would follow for months untill summer holidays where we would play for hours and hours.  After a few accounts being ruined, i decided to make a Main account in April 2010.  The account I now have is Level 134, 125 F2P with 10 99's including Agility my only Goal I have gained 100% myself.  My name is Bk2Lumby4You, which was swapped from the Original account I made in 2006 when the update came out, but it obviously means "Back to Lumbridge for you."  My favourite past-time on Runescape is Firecaping, I have a collection of over 450+ firecapes completed as I worked along side "E__V___O the Pker, Eggez and IM Hennka in the company "SpartaRS/SpartaGaming" in early 2010, they later closed in December and I stopped charging for Firecapes and now get them for Friends and Myself Free.  Otherwise I enjoy Pking and PVM!]

3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):
[My name is Sam, Im 18 years young. Im from UK (ESSEX) and I Enjoy playing RS, Poker, Pool and Listening to Music!]

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
[I have had some decent History with WG in the past, including a Real-Life meeting very early on in my WG Career. (http://runescapeclans.wikia.com/wiki/Clan:Wilderness_Guardians/Real_Life#Real_Life_Meetings) < Bottom of the Page, My Bad Driving -.-]

5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
[LORDY <3, RACHELL MY INTERNET LOVE <3, KEANU <3 and mostly all of the older members <3]

6. Any additional comments:
[If you already know who I am, you know that I was a little Devil whilst in WG in my previous history.. If you dont know me because you have recentlly joined or maybe you never got to meet me.. you will love me in some aspects but maybe I can be a little bit on the dark side ;) just warning you!]

sulaiman400

well, i hope to meet you mate :). You had pk videos right mate?

Current Descendant Guardian

Think you're this great? You aren't. Be jealous. LEAVE COMMENTS PLEASE!!!

Wayshow

HAI SAM <333
WELCOME BACK :DDDDD

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

`Lumby

Yeah I do have Pk Videos :) Check out my channel: www.youtube.com/user/durtygooodz

HEY WAYSHOW! <33333333333

Hello Pandaaa ;) <3

Wayshow

GO READ DEM RUNESCAPE BOOKS LOL

Rachellove9

I am so happy to see this.  Nice surprise for me yesterday <3

Vephy

Welcome back, ask if you need help with anything.

PineappleTom

Hey Sam, welcome back :) I like to see UK intros :)

Patty

Hi Sam. Nice to meet you, from the sounds of things you know how awesome it is here already. Welcome back :D

Shinhwa

Welcome Back! I hope to see you around!