• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Amazon Reviews

Started by His Lordship, August 20, 2013, 05:14:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

His Lordship

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Pacman Syu

NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

Al

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Keith

hahhhha all of them are so good, even continuing past the first few displayed

classic

Josheh

Member since 8-8-8

His Lordship

Post some favourites.
I quite like this one for some reason.

18 of 18 people found the following review helpful
1.0 out of 5 stars
These pens made me renounce feminism, 11 July 2013

QuoteFrom the lovely feminine shape, pink rubberised soft grip and delicate balance I did initially assume these were some sort of discreet sex toy.

However I have recovered from this initial disappointment and as soon as I started to write with them I found my thoughts and indeed words immediately became more ladylike and demure.

I now longer feel the need to bother the world writing about feminism, equality or empowerment, not least because these sorts of words actually will not come out of the pen. I have left my high powered executive position and now sit at home writing cake recipes, making lists of how to please my boyfriend and drawing pictures of kittens.

I did take a short break to burn my complete works of Germaine Greer but otherwise I am happy spending all day doodling twinkly pink fluffy thoughts with my twinkly pink pen.

The only slight drawback was that when my boyfriend used one of the pens and it made him temporarily gay, however I left him for a few hours with good solid permanent marker and he soon recovered.

His Lordship

Bumping because it's awesome.

His Lordship

Normally I only use pens designed and created for real men, in colours appropriate to such instruments of masculinity - black like my chest hair or blue like the steely glint of my eyes, or the metallic paintwork of my convertible Mustang sportscar. Imagine then the situation I found myself in when, upon taking delivery of another shipment of motorbike parts and footballs, I reached for and grasped not my normal BIC pen, but a `BIC for Her Amber Medium Ballpoint Pen' (evidently ordered by my well-meaning, but ill-informed girlfriend whilst my back was turned). I knew something was wrong when I had to physically restrain my hands, gnarled and worn from a lifetime of rock-climbing and shark wrestling, from crushing the fragile implement like a Faberge egg. Things only went downhill from there.

Normally my hand writing is defined and strong, as if chiselled in granite by the Greek gods themselves, however upon signing my name I noticed that my signature was uncharacteristically meandering and looping. More worryingly the dots above the I's manifested themselves as hearts, and I found myself finishing off the signature with a smiley face and kisses. Obviously I had no choice but to challenge the delivery man to a gun fight on the rim of an erupting volcano in order to reassert my dominance. Had I not won this honourable duel this particular mistake might have resulted in a situation that no amount of expensive single malt whiskey and Cuban cigars could banish. I leave this review here as a warning to all men about the dangers of using this particular device, and suffice-it-to-say will return to signing my name with a nail gun as normal.