• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

News:

HELLO DOES THIS ACTUALLY DO ANYTHING

Main Menu

Intro for Dg!

Started by 1Plan2Pwn, August 18, 2011, 06:17:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1Plan2Pwn

1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians?

It's for Descendant Guardians

2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
[Your response here]

I started out few years back 1Plan2Pwn was originally going to be my noob account till my 88 account got banned ages back. Now 1Plan2Pwn is my main and it is a little owner. I pretty much hate skilling unless its buyable I mainly play rs to Pk or magebox stake.

3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):
[Your response here]

My name is Jimmy I'm 17 living in the Uk. I like playing rugby and going to the gym. Music wise like everything apart from heavy metal can't stand it and is really sore on the ears.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
[Your response here]

On rsc thread you guys looked like the only one to attract my attention and I think your also just starting out with the descendant gaurdians if I'm correct? Also like theirs a senior clan if anything happens to the juniour clan theirs big muscle to back it up :P

5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
[Your response here]

No :( I hope to meet some before I join

6. Any additional comments:
[Your response here]

If you want to know anything more ask away! Thanks for reading dudes and dudettes

Wayshow

hey jimmy :)
i'm with ya on the heavy metal part lols :P
welcome to the guardian community ;D

Shinhwa

Hey Jimmy Welcome To DG/WG. I Can't wait to see your app for DG!

If you need help with anything like forums or anything in-game let me know and I'll be more than happy to help you.

Rektify

i'm also in dg,more than welcome to add me if you like.

Laurens1337

Vephy

Hi, welcome to the Guardians.

Snowstorm

Good to see more members joining DG. Hopefully we get to 20 active quickly. Good luck with your application process i've only just joined.

slime666

Look forward to having wonderful adventures with you in runescape.

1Plan2Pwn

Quote from: Rektify on August 18, 2011, 06:39:58 PM
i'm also in dg,more than welcome to add me if you like.

Laurens1337

I have you added now :)

Thanks for the welcome guys!

George

Heyy Jimmy, welcome to WG mate!
I'm George, and i'm also from the UK, 18, 19 in 6 days. :)

Something I read in your intro made me laugh:
Quoteif anything happens to the juniour clan theirs big muscle to back it up

This is very true, WG is full of muscle, although I must warn you that His Lordship (our leader)'s favourite event ... is Flower Power. :3

I look forward to reading your application mate, if you need any help, just give me a shout! :D

sulaiman400

Well,  hello there mate. Welcome to the Guardians. I hope you enjoy your time here man :)

Current Descendant Guardian

Think you're this great? You aren't. Be jealous. LEAVE COMMENTS PLEASE!!!

Patty

Hey Jimmy! I hope you enjoy you're stay at WG. I'm sure you will love it here, look foward to talking to you on IRC :>