• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Careful Transfering Gps

Started by 7PB, September 07, 2013, 04:15:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

7PB

So earlyer today  i dicided to transfer my rs3 gp for some 07 gp and got scammed

by friend chat "reef" was lil unsure from start but was only 1 that had spammers talkinga bout it so i didnt know lol....

after the trade switched back over to 07scape and this happened

this is an other 1 of there ranks in there

Rip 150m rs3 gp haha just letting everyone know

Credit to Randy Wizard Storm for Sig.

X Warrior170

Sad to see man :( Don't trust randoms.

[center

Owen

That sucks man, I guess you'll just have to come back to EoC to make it all back by nexing with me!

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Flames377

7PB

Quote from: Bassism on September 07, 2013, 04:17:06 AM
That sucks man, I guess you'll just have to come back to EoC to make it all back by nexing with me!

looks like it haha ^ ^ at least that will be easy to make back w/e i try tho i hope.

Will Hylian

Isn't it similar to trust trades? I never feel comfortable with anything like that.  :(

Owen

Quote from: Will Hylian on September 07, 2013, 04:21:51 AM
Isn't it similar to trust trades? I never feel comfortable with anything like that.  :(

Yeah it is a trust trade, but some friends chats are safer than others, and it can be a crap shoot sometimes.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Will Hylian

I see them being advertised all the time. I once thought it was a system Jagex added when I first started again in 07 but that's to good to be true.

Ronmanola

It is allowed by Jagex rules but I would ask your friends for recommendations of approved exchangers. That's like 15M 07 right?

7PB

magerx92x

Quote from: 7PB on September 07, 2013, 06:06:21 AM
12-15m about yes :( lolz

If you looking for a good friends chat for transferring gp. Hit me up.  When i quit 07 had 55m and traded for 450m eoc.  Could have gotten more, but would have cost me commission.  Hit up if you think about doing it again.

dlmoore

Prazo

Did you really trust a lvl 60 with red dhide chaps with 150m  :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp:

YumYumMix