• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

XboxOne or PS4?

Started by YumYumMix, September 12, 2013, 08:41:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YumYumMix

Post which console is better

i say xboxOne

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

jessebruce

[img]http://i39.tinypic.com/2j34ev7.png[/img]
[img width=472 height=250]http://i.imgur.com/yPcAGIr.gif[/img]
[img]http://i.minus.com/iI7xbzckVZAEk.gif[/img]

Sig too large. Please reduce.

Wayshow

Patty

YumYumMix

Twizlers300

I'll put it this way.  At the Target I work we sold out of all our PS4 reservations within a few days of appearing on the shelf.  3 weeks later, we still have half our Xbox One cards in stock.

Mister Kyle

Flames377

XBOX4LIF
but i'm not getting either because I have more important things to spend money on

BeeBee

PC mates.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Owen

From the title of this thread I was looking forward to a nice, objective discussion of the merits of both consoles, unbiased and fair.

I will probably be getting an Xbone, but not at release.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Armybuilder

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Quikdrawjoe

PS4, glad you justified your reasoning with something more than fanboyism though.
Former Tip.It Super Moderator, LND Legionnaire, WG Elite Guardian

Tip.It and WG Real Life Meeting Attendee

Fuze

PS4 due to im not paying 100 extra bucks for kinect..
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better." - Samuel Beckett

Armybuilder

ps4 is apparently 50% more powerfull anyway

PineappleTom

If any, probably PS4 again. My PS3 has been awesome.

YumYumMix

Josheh

Been microsoft loyal since Xbox original. Swapping to PS4.

Member since 8-8-8

Prazo

Ps4 #1 xbox 360 was good but xbox 1 fucking sucks

Mami Tomoei

Somehow i feel the title of this thread is a little biased.

None. 3DS :) gotta catch my pokemon

Pacman Syu

Quote from: Armybuilder on September 13, 2013, 10:22:09 AM
Quote from: Randy on September 12, 2013, 09:15:09 PM
PS4

Not supporting Microsoft's crap they tried to introduce, even if they removed some of it. Although I won't be purchasing either. Keep your eyes open for a SteamBox.
NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

The_Poet

Big downside of Xbox is the cost of Xbox live? Will this still exist? If so PS4 all the way I'm afraid.

jaredspurr

Quote from: The_Poet on October 01, 2013, 09:17:31 AM
Big downside of Xbox is the cost of Xbox live? Will this still exist? If so PS4 all the way I'm afraid.

yes but ps4 you will be required to pay for online aswell