• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

The Black Market, My idea for a oldschool update

Started by 2ei, October 08, 2013, 07:43:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2ei

Hey everyone! I had an idea about an update that could be added to oldschool but i wanted to hear what others think about this.

Basically this would be called "The black market" To enter this location you would have to compete Forgettable Tale of a Drunken Dwarf quest. Once you have done this you could talk to Commander Veldaban and ask him to take you to "The black market" The first time you visit there will be a short cut scene of Commander Veldaban opening a small entrance from then you can enter from without doing any more cut scenes.

Now what is the black market you may be thinking?

This is a market place full of dwarfs will different stalls in category for all different items; These catagorys would be:
Armour
Weapons
Fletching
Treasure Trail Items
Runes
Herblore
Crafting
Food
Discontinued Items
Ores and Bars
Farming
Construction
Miscellaneous
Auction- This is where you place items in and other people puts an offer on for X amount of time
When you get there there are dwarfs that host each station and you go to the station that the item you are selling comes under, once you found that station you put in the item you are wanting to sell then put in the price you want to sell it for then if anyone wants it then they will buy it and the money will instantly be transferred into your runescape bank. When you open this each offer will come up as a list like if you was selling them on the runescape forums and you can select how long you want your offer to be in for ranging from 10 mins to 3 days. You can also place the item up for a bidding process and this again has a time limit of 1-3 hours and if knowone wants it then you need to go collect the item. I hope you enjoy the idea, i have put much time into thinking about this, if there is any thing you think would be better to do with this please post below.

Thank you

~ 2ei

7PB

would make it to much like GE With the twist of ppl undercutting u 24/7 dont like it myself

Credit to Randy Wizard Storm for Sig.

brandatron

The Hutch