• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Kat's Introduction! <3

Started by Kat, June 21, 2011, 01:04:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat

1. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favorite activities etc.) :
I've had my account since about 2004. I really actually didn't know about Clanning back then, eventually my friends got me into them and my brother taught me how to pk in a group. So i eventually loved hanging with big groups of people and attempting to pk ;p. My name "Kat" was given to me by one of my oldest best friends in middle school. She was Kit, I was Kat. Eventually the name just stuck. My original RSN was kat0010. i was frustrated that day because i couldn't get the name Kat. So i put 1, it didnt work. put 0. didn't work. and so on. My favorite activities atm is going out with friends, and video editing. I love editing like special effects and stuff :p I used to cheer and play hockey back in middle school/high school. Now im just a nerd :3 <333

2. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):
Im current 18, Female, Living in the United States, Florida. Atm I don't have hobbies. My skills, I'm learning to edit with Photoshop, adobe after effects, and I'm really good with Sony Vegas :] I love all kinds of music except the annoying techno that never ends and doesn't have words. But i LOVE Dubstep. I really like talking to people as well and making new friends, Im starting to get into clubbing lmfao xD But I love anything that has to do with a computer <3 oh and i hate being trolled and being called bad names. and i hate bugs. With a passion. If i see one i run away screaming.

3. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
Well i was in Zero Tolerance a while ago. They never once mentioned WG or any events until Torre wanted to go to one of your prom events :p I got really interested in WG when i was up against Lordy in the video competition. i asked him if i was allowed to apply. Torre gave me her permission so i did and got accepted :] And i just now heard about DG :D

4. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
I know basically just about everyone <333 Idk if i have to type everyone's name, but I'm very familiar with everyone on forums and irc.

5. Any additional comments:
I love attending events. its one of my main things. and the feeling after winning a war is amazing. I really hope If i get accepted we Can really pull ourselves together and win us some fights. I want WG's name out there just as much as everyone else. I really feel like i belong here and i would be very grateful if you felt the same. Thanks <3

~Kat
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

PineappleTom

You have no hobbies?? Sort that out sister!! :D

Randy

lmfao you weren't on the list

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Vephy

*insert troll and spam here*

No hobbos?  Welcome back and stuff.  You have an older account than me lolz.  Lets corp!

Kriese

SpidyMan

Welcome to WG Kat and it nice to meet you :P

Jayson

lol not on the list.

Goodluck being accepted Kitty.

-1 me because you know I'm right

7th Highest Overall for Wars Attended.

James

Dubstep i hear you say? WUBWUUWBUWBUWBUWBWWWWUBBBBBBB >:D Hey kat <3

Kat

Thanks everyone <3 sorry i couldn't figure out why it wasnt letting me reply. turns out i was logged out lol :p

But yeah veph LETS DO SOME CORP BRO
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Wayshow

KaT haz hawt avatar pic Lolz [wub]
Make more vids plz :D
<3

Mark

I set the standard.

DestroyerDmc