• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=limegreen][b][Money Making][/b][/color] F2P Looting - 3-5Mil/Hour

Started by Vio, August 22, 2011, 02:45:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vephy

Nice guide, isn't my way to make money though.  Good that you leave the food though, that would be annoying if I were fighting.

Mark

I set the standard.

BeeBee

At the end you sooo copied Gene's WG recruitment at the end :P

"All The Best, And Happy Looting""All the Best and happy searching" or something

Nice Guide Keanu, it is well put together.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

PineappleTom

This is a good guide Keanu - I like it and would like to try it with you some time. Fancy being my looting mentor :)?

George

Too late Rodney, he's already taken.
Good guide Ke!

Joey

-->Joey FucKing BoTzZ<--

Ex-CoS
Ex-Tko Blitz
Ex-"The" Clan
Ex-No Smoking Clan
Ex-w18 Unit

`Ex-Old School Member`
                      of
               Team Blitz

~ Ex-Raid Leader ~ 
                     of
     ~Wilderness Guardians~

BeeBee

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Brayan Skate

Nice guide I've done this many times before using winter storage scrolls when i was full on sets

heitorpacheco

make a level 3 , train wc 57 , take a waka to te Moss and go looting :p

Mojo

Quote from: heitorpacheco on February 24, 2012, 03:27:26 PM
make a level 3 , train wc 57 , take a waka to te Moss and go looting :p
if you make a level 3 I will bring my level 35 mage and 1 bang it. ;)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

heitorpacheco

my level 3 for looting should be a secret >.>

Haitred

Never really done looting, cool video.

RuneTube

How do i find the wars i listened to the video the first time and i heard you mention it but i cant find it back can u pm me the seconds and minutes on the vid or tell me how please?

RuneTube

Reece

The awkward moment when you say your friend will trade some earnings and it's your character  ##

So is this even more viable since we have a money pouch now? or did i skim the video too much.
Flame Reece - Most Likely to be WG in 2020 - Winter Fun Awards 2013
2ez

BeeBee

Quote from: Reece on March 07, 2012, 06:23:31 AM
The awkward moment when you say your friend will trade some earnings and it's your character  ##

So is this even more viable since we have a money pouch now? or did i skim the video too much.
You still have to trade a friend, but you put the alched cash in the trade, and then decline - Goes straight to your money pouch.

vNotorious

Thanks, i will try this sometime:) good guide

g1ng3r pwns

Great guide, Kez, thanks for the time you put into it. I know you mentioned in one of your Pk marathon videos that you've got part two coming soon, is that still in the works?

viet4life114

Nice, might do this if I ever want to tag along with some random war I see